Chapter 1

I'm walking into the movie theatre to go see the new Star Wars movie and I have lined up to get a small popcorn and nothing else because I had already eaten too much that day. I got my ticket online so I just had to show the man at the counter, "You're in cinema one, have a nice day"

"Thanks, and you too" as I smiled at him he gave me a strange look that made me feel uncomfortable, in my head, I was thinking about the man but I try and distract myself and think about how I got to be in the best cinema room because it was the one with the fancy seats that reclined!

I walk in and take a seat at the back so no one could see me which I like but then saw Peter Parker the best looking kid I have ever seen, he doesn't know me but I like to daydream about him (pause) a lot, I think its a bad habit but I can't contain myself.

Peters Pov

I am so excited to go see the new Star Wars movie but it hasn't been the same without Ned because we would watch Star Wars Marathons together build The Lego Death Star (that keeps breaking) and obviously helping me with spiderman stuff and he helped so much and its all my fault that he's gone because I was stupid for telling Mysterio my identity.

I grab my popcorn, drink and a few sweets as I put them in my bag I grab my ticket and I look up to see Y/n and this ticket man looking at her chuckling like a villain as she walks away, in my mind I feel like punching him in the face but instead I just give him a dirty look and snatch the ticket out of his hand, I look at the ticket and see that I am in cinema one which is the best because it has recliner seats!

I walk into the cinema and I see Y/n at the back and I was tempted to go sit with her but I remember that no one remembers me and I was so annoyed because I like her so much and she doesn't even remember me, instead I go and sit near the middle but closer to the back so I can get a better view of the movie. I sit down and I am already pumped when I hear the music but I accidentally knocked over my popcorn and while I pick it all up because you know the five-second rule, while I was picking up the popcorn I felt someone looking at me (spidey senses) and I turned around to look to see if I was right and I was but it was Y/n, she quickly jumped up and her popcorn spilt everywhere and I slightly giggled.

Y/n's Pov
Peter goes and walks near the middle and when the intro for star wars comes on I see he spills his popcorn and I am just mesmerised by him picking up popcorn and then he turns his head and I spill my popcorn and he giggles his cute little giggle
Mind: damm it, at least I have an excuse not to eat it 🤷.
IRL: I start to pick up my popcorn and I see Peter coming over to help
Mind: shit! shit! shit! He is coming over act natural y/n act like nothing happens!
IRL: "Would you like some help?" Asked Peter
"Um..... O..ok" he starts to help you pick up the popcorn quietly and your mostly staring at him
"Is everything ok?"
"I am ok thanks Peter for helping me" you smiled
"Yea no problem" Peter smiles back
Peters POV
How does she know my name???? Everyone's memory's where wiped I don't get it.
Peter continues to think about this for the rest of the film which he thought was really good. When he is leaving the cinema he sees Y/n and smiles and she smiles back
Mind: maybe I have a chance with my dream girl OMG YESSSS I HAVE A CHANCE 🎉

Hoped you liked it so far I probably won't update alot so I am really sorry but I really like it so far 🥰