Chapter 1 <3

A large yellow figure tramped up and down the halls, occasionally stopping and letting out a heavy sigh. Each step he took rattled the tiles beneath him, each one checkered black and white gleaming dimly beneath him. He paced in the hall for an immeasurable amount of time before he heard a shifting behind him. At the end of the hall he was in greeted a stage, a stage in which a tall, slender-ish girl with fiery red pigtails on each opposite end of her head swung out from. He broke his pacing to cast her a look. She came to a stop at a corner and leaned up against it, brushing bangs out of her face, sweaty and her face streaked with clown-like make-up.  She cast him a glance and he merely exchanged it with a worried, yet empty face. He began his pacing again. 

Thump, thump, Thump. 

Each time his feet hit the floor he noticed that the girl clung tighter to her herself, nearly in a enraged manner. 

"He isn't coming back." She teased at him with a sharp smile, . 

In response he shot her a grimace. He palmed his face and bit down harshly on his cheek, drawing little bits of blood each time his sharp teeth decided to clamp down too hard on the soft, tear-able fabrics of his flesh. 

"And what if he doesn't come back?" he whined, "What if he's gone for good and I-" he froze in terror and ripped his hand away from his face and whirled towards the girl. She was taken aback by this and arched herself backwards, away from him.

"WHAT IF HE'S DEAD?!"

The girl rolled her eyes, loosened herself and scoffed at his idiocity. 

"Look, Golden, he's not...dead. Just wait." She looked over at the stage, which was still booming with sounds and applause at the show that was still being held. 

"And if he doesn't come back soon," she continued on, "Then I'll just-"

A medium figure, a twisted almost aged olive green color, barged his way into the room, through a different set of curtains located on the right side of the room. A second entrance, this was, for those who were not performing. He nearly knocked into everything in his path for a moment, clutching a bandaged wrist.

"Heavens, someone o-outta put a 'be careful, this room h-hasn't been cleaned in y-years' sign."

"Where were you?!" The bear, more accurately known as Golden, marched over to him, but softer than before. He started inspecting the green rabbit, lifting his limbs up and looking for any further injuries. He shoved his limbs back to himself, wincing afterwards.

"I-I am..f-fine, Golden. The practicing tonight went awry, t-that's all. They said I tripped o-on an exposed wire on m-my part with Foxy, and-"

"With Foxy?" Golden interrupted coldly. 

"...Yes, w-with Foxy. And then I landed on my wrist. I t-thank whomever that they managed to pull me off stage before anyone noticed. Don't k-know how that happened though.." Trap looked down away from them both, lost in thought. 

Golden stood quietly, and dominantly over Trap. It was almost like he stood condescendingly over people, Trap learned over the years. But there was nothing to prove this with. After all, Trap was Golden's favourite out of all the animatronics. He squinted his eyes, almost questioning him, should he trust him or not? Foxy was slick, and he didn't' like that one bit.

"I'm glad you're OK." He remarked after a long pause. 

The girl pushed off the wall and began walking around Trap with a curious face.