Chapter 3: Oya High

"I'll be fine and don't burden yourself too much

"I'll be fine and don't burden yourself too much. Responsibility, my ass!"

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

1 month ago...

Oya High is a national den for delinquents who claim a good academic background to gather. Due to the academic background, the neighborhood's scouts are endless, and to be scouted for a better place, they continue to repeat a year. Even being held back for five years is a common thing.

The said school is near the territory of Sannoh, Chiharu, who is a student of Oya High, found himself running away from the other students and unexpectedly crossed the border of Oya High to Sannoh.

As he was running, he bumped into Asahina Yamato, a well-known member of Sannoh Rengokai.

"Thank you, girls," Asahina Hisako said to the girls in pink robes as they entered the Asahina garage.

"Osu!" the girls replied and bowed their heads.

"Grandma, what's for dinner?" Yamato who was there sitting and seemed to be fixing a bike asked.

"I'm not a grandma! Whenever someone sees my face they go "grandma, grandma"!" Hisako told her son. After the mother-son arguing, Yamato and the girls were left behind in the garage as Hisako made her way inside their home.

"What're you saying to Hisako-senpai?"

"Don't call her grandma!"

"Don't call her that!"

Yamato looked at the four women standing inside his garage with a disbelief look.

"Got it, I was wrong," he muttered as he sat down on his seat once again. "Really, girls go "this guy" and "that guy", be quiet."

Yamato noticed the girls still there and staring at him. "Hurry and leave already!" he groaned in annoyance.

"Huh?! Deal with your customer first," Junko told him and pointed at the boy standing at the entrance.

Yamato glanced at the boy. "What?" he asked.

"If you're here to repair a bike, I'm sorry but we're closed today," he added.

"You don't remember me?" the boy asked.

"What?"

"A week ago, you saved me," he said. Yamato finally dawned on him what the boy meant.