Chapter 4: Sannoh vs. Oya

"I can't believe you, hun. You just realized that you like Cobra when everyone can already see how much you like each other. It took you long enough to get there."

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

After the encounter with Oya High, Yamato and the others went to Hino Gas Station. After Hiyori helped Naomi with cleaning the restaurant, she immediately went home. She doesn't need to hear what Cobra and the others are going to do with Oya High. If they even fight them, she's not going to participate.

There's a rule in Oya High that benefits her, the Shadow Queen that was well-known in the history of the school should not be able to step on the premises and the students can't hurt her when they encountered her.

Almost all of the students of Oya High know the Shadow Queen, the famous Kamiya Hiyori who took down anyone in her way.

It was all in her past, she is not someone who fights without a reason anymore.

Hiyori decided to go to bed early but after tossing and turning, she was unable to drift off to sleep. She stood up and grabbed her black coat. She walked outside and the chilly midnight air met her body. She groaned but walked her way towards the gas station, a few blocks away from her.

She smiled when the lights inside the Hino gas station is still on. She knocked on the door and Cobra's head snapped on her way. The Sannoh's leader stood up and unlocked the door as he let the girl inside.

"Why are you still awake?" Cobra asked. Hiyori sat down on the folding chair beside Cobra.

"I can't sleep. What about you?" Hiyori asked and took the box of chocolate she left the other day and munched it.

Cobra just sighed and leaned his back on the chair.

"Yamato and the guys told you about Oya High, huh?" the girl asked her childhood friend. The blonde-haired man just nodded slowly.

She bit the chocolate she was holding and looked at the glass window. "You're going to fight them?"

"If they left us no choice," he simply answered. Hiyori nodded in understanding.

"I'm a bit worried," she blurted. Cobra looked at her and frowned. "I mean, it can cause conflict between the five groups, right?" she sighed.

"Don't be. You have nothing to worry about," Cobra said. He looked her in the eyes as if he was saying that she was safe with him and no harm can come to her. She actually felt safe because of his presence and that made her smile.