Y/N POV

Your eyes switch in and out of focus as you stare at the ground by your feet. Your breath is heavy and uneven as your body trembles, you have both your hands smashed over your moth to stop yourself from screaming, and to quiet the sound of you huffing to catch your breath. Images of G/N (girlfriends name) lifeless body make your head spin; one minute you were happy, on your way to her house to surprise her with the romantic picnic you spent hours on to make sure everything was perfect, but now, now your running for your life through the forest from the demonic creature you saw standing over your girlfriend's corpse.

you hear the sounds of leaves crunching behind you. "Blood demon art, first form, mimic." that mumbling voice sends chills down to your core, blood demon art..? mimic??  Your heart practically pounds out of your chest as you push your back further against a tree; the only thing separating you from that creature. The footsteps continue towards your hiding place, stopping suddenly only to be replaced by a horrid smell. What the- "ACK!" Your knees give out, you fall to the ground holding onto your neck as you start hacking, gasping desperately for air; if feels like your suffocating.

Your world is fading to black, you are about to pass out when you see a soft hand extending towards you. You would recognize that coffee-colored skin and slender hand anyware,  "Y/N, get up. don't worry, that thing is dead." Her voice is just as gentle as you remember, it makes you feel safe and loved.

G/N takes your hands in hers and helps you off the ground, your legs wobble so she snakes her arm around your waist and rests your head on her shoulder, she plants a sweet kiss on your forehead.

"How are you...that thing-that thing kil-killed you...I saw it...I-I..how did you kill it..?" You sob into the crook of her neck, nothing about this makes sense but you don't have the energy to care. G/N is alive, that's all that matters to you right now.

you continue to soak her shirt with your tears wrapping your arms around her slender figure, "Now let's go, I want to see that surprise picnic you spent so much time on." You freeze, you remember telling her you had a surprise for her, but never that it was a picnic. She pushes you along with her as she starts walking, somehow shes going in the correct direction, "Baby, whats the matter?" she notices your hesitation.

"How-how do you know where to go? That-that the surprise was a p-picnic?" You take a step back, putting space between the two of you, that demons words play on repeat in your mind

Mimic..blood demon art...first form...mimic

G/N smirks, "Y/N, what's the matter? Why are you scared of your girlfriend?"

"YOU'RE NOT MY G/N YOU MONSTER!! GIVE G/N BACK TO ME!!" you scream at the top of your lungs, tears stream down your face.

"Oh but it is me y/n. Join me, become a demon so we can be together forever." The way this monster uses my G/N voice makes me sick to my stomach, the fact that they can so easily murder then use a person's feelings against them fills me with an immense rage. 

"W-Why?" Your voice breaks as you start talking small steps backwards, getting ready to run. Your body is almost at its limit, you know the chances of getting away are slim to none, the fact that you survived this long is a miracle, but your out of options. If you chose to fight your not going to win, even though it not really G/N you wouldn't be able to live with yourself if you hurt her. "Why are you doing this.."

"Why? You already know that answer to that Y/N," the monster takes a step towards you while watching your feet, most likely realizing you are planning to run. "It's because I love you y/n." The gentle smile that thing has across your girlfriends face rips you apart inside, fresh tears build up in your eyes but you don't have time to cry. That smell returns, you rush to cover your nose in time but your too late. Before you know it your on your knees, once again met with that feeling of suffocating.

This is it, you think as you clutch your neck, noticing that your now coughing up blood. Your body is to weak to endure much more of this, you'll suffocate to death in a minute or less. But, you manage a soft smile through the immense pain, I'll get to be with you G/N, we can go that picnic...

Your hands fall from your neck as your body falls forwards onto the cold ground, your eyes close leaving you in a world of darkness. before you can fully lose conshanane, you hear a faint "swoosh" that carries a soft wind, followed by a bell like voice that could belong to an angle,

"Moshi mosh~"