Who is Jared?

"He promises to create a world for her, anything she ever wanted. Everything she ever dreamed..." Will continued.

"So it's smoke and mirrors? And illusion, that she will never reach." George cocked his head, giving Will a quick glace. They were in discord and just wanted to catch up, till George started bringing up the others music. A deep analysis of his most popular song. Your new boyfriend was a huge success and a even bigger mystery. There were analysis video's posted trying to pint point the characters with no luck. Now its George turn to go to the source.

"No. I mean... He promises all these things. He is anyone's dream... man." The last part dripped with bitterness. "Someone that promises riches and places a crown on her head." his eyes focused on the screen, scanning George's features, eyes trailing from his messed up hair to his eyes lazily tracking the cursor on his screen. George doesn't notice him memorizing every detail, stashing it away in his head for later use. "Beautiful." he breathes out.

"Huh?" the brown eyes find the other one, his eyebrows close together. Did Will's mic cut off?

"She. is. beautiful." he slowly begins "She is well aware of this. She uses it against everyone."

"Ohhh." the smaller one drags out mockingly then he laughs at how helpless Will sounded. "Is she aware that you are hopelessly chasing after her?"

"No."

To this George brings his full attention to the other. He wonders on would it be insensitive to ask and dig deeper into this question. Speaking of this girl, the way Will acted and sounded - it was painful. Will was chasing her, but it so happens that she was chasing someone else. One of the most heart-breaking places to be. A third wheel. 

"Why don't you tell her that you have feelings for her?" he tries carefully.

Will scoffs. "I'm not a picture perfect man like him. He's fine as hell, George. A picture perfect, flawless, every girls dream boyfriend! Everything that I am not."  the frustration of the realization and voicing of it made his blood boil. It made George's blood run cold. Seeing Wilbur in distress was nerve racking. George had no skill in handling others peoples negative emotions. It got awkward for how long he couldn't pick his words correctly after the outburst. 

"She beauty and grace. Explain?"

"She's pretty...very beautiful and that bastard parades her."

"H-how?"

"Keeps her like a trophy. He has more then enough money to spoil her and give her any riches she wants, he might as well place a crown on her head. Which he does. He let's everyone know he loves her. He spoils her with his cash all the time. Always making a spectacle of it." 

George's eyes scanned Wilbur's features. Carefully he tried.

"You don't agree to her being with him? Who are you to judge what she should have?"

"I don't, but..." he stops, trying to think of away to make himself look less of a creep. "She has puppy love for him. She's flying in the clouds. She doesn't notice anything that he does. How many people get hurt by him. How he manipulates and forces her to stop her passions just to sit and look pretty." his eyes go dark as he searches for more proof of his wrong doings, George's voice brings him out of his head.

"So the point of the song was to show her that her man is... treating her as a cute accessory? Someone to look pretty next to him? To show of that a person can be bought because he's what... a millionai-" 

"Billionaire." Will quickly corrects and signals to continue "He's covered in cash. He values nothing else." 

"So you decided, to destroy that façade of him? Show her who he truly is?"

"To a degree she knows that herself... She does not respond when he keeps telling her that he loves her. She ignores it. Avoids any advance of romance - keeps herself safe." 

The possessiveness was getting to George. Will feels entitled to this girl... He's a dangerous man. Almost like he read his mind, Will answers his question.

"I don't expect her to pick me, I missed the chance to be with her. She would have chased me, but I gave that away. I didn't take my shoot. And now she's chasing him." the bitterness in his voice lingered, slowly morphing into disgust. "He's toying with her, at any given moment he can turn around and attack her, but she will always end up chasing him again. She won't catch him, he's too good. He'll parkour and take up arms, he will turn and strike her if she gets too close to catching him. She has hope that he means his words, but she also keeps herself on guard." 

"So there both pretending? It doesn't seem like either is genuine." George voice lingers on a high note. Gotcha.

"No, she genuine. She wants this to be real. She's flying and she's scared that it's not true. She refuses to return his feelings. She has to be sure." 

"How can she figure that out?" his eyes narrow at the other. 

"She needs to get to know him, he keeps up his perfect image. He hides his true self. Gives her a-"

"A character? He likes to pretend he's the main character of the show, the most important one. With a perfectly written script, that perfectly catered to her taste?"

Wilbur hesitates, but doesn't register the edge in George's voice and just continues. "Yes correct, he's hiding his true face."

"You could say he's wearing a mask." George drags out, while he scans the others face, before the other with a deer-in-headlights look locks eyes with him "He's making sure she never learns what his true face is..." he trails off staring into the distance. Wilbur is staring wide eyed at his screen. George continues, without any change in his expression.

After a cold minute of silence, George attempts to jump topics. "You made a very interesting stylistic change to one of your titles Will. Coronado. You switched out the letters..."

"George-"

"You know nobody managed to figure out who Jared was and then I wondered... surely not. Did you maybe switch a letter out?" he chuckled as he saw the other accept defeat. "I didn't have to play long, Will. Just had to switch out the letter J. Play scrabble and just arrange them in the right order." he crossed his arms as he stared at the other with his head tucked down. His game uncovered and laid infront of him. 

"A year and nobody knew." 

"Oh I knew."

"H-how?" he breathed out, wondering did he leave anything to much on the nose. The name was the dead give away, what else was the-

"Disneyworld." 

Oh. Wilbur chuckled as he looked up at the screen. "Go on then."

"During one of the streams... you and quackity kept laughing at that line. You said you punched mickey mouse. The thing is I want to go to disneyworld. I know where. it. is." he mocked. 

"Ok fine. On the nose, but there's no way you could of guessed it was... him."

"We'll no. I only found out a few weeks back. Once you release coronado."

"You're welcome for the hint." Will chuckled, but then the realization hits him. He's now pushed into the corner. George caught him. He awaits his fate. 

 "So! About the lore." George cuts him off before he could began explaining anything. "Will l'manberg attack and try to destroy the smp that Dream worked so hard to build? Or will you linger and let him do as he pleases?"

"We will fight." 

"So you haven't given up?" the question had a double meaning and George was only letting him choose now. Both instances will have the same answer. Accept defeat or go into battle.

"No. I will fight."

"I look forward to see which one of you will win..."