Part 1.

'Lauren you gotta wake up girl, your gonna be late. You can't stay asleep forever. We got a big test today girl!' Emma says while snatching the blanket away from me.

'Give it back! I don't care if I'll be late or not, just let me go back to my wedding that you so happily interrupted.' I said with an annoying tone.

'That's it!' Emma said while grabbing me by my foot and pulling me towards the edge of the bed. 'Now go get ready, I already made breakfast.' She said while closing the bedroom door on the way out.

After 3 minutes of sitting on the edge of the bed waking up, I stood up and went to the bathroom. After what felt like the  shortest shower, I dried up and wore a pair of leggings and a white t-shirt. After that, I went to the dining table and saw Emma and Gal already eating.

'Wow, what good manners you both have.' I said sarcastically while grabbing a peace of bread.

'So how was the wedding Lauren, have you guys already kissed yet?' Emma said while forming a smile on the corner of her lips.

'Oooo. A wedding hmm. I hope that it was a chocolate cake with icing. Gal said.

'No the cake was not chocolate and no it dint had icing on it. Now that I have answered could we eat in silence thank you very much.' I said while biting in an apple. Emma and Gal looked at each other and started grinning.

***

After driving for about 20 minutes we've parked in the drive way and went inside the college building. Right when I entered the hallway I saw Mathew talking to one of his good friends Wesley. When I wanted to look away from him our eyes met. He's grinning at me, shiznit!

I broke the eye contact and looked away while feeling my face burning.

'Hello lady's, is it ok if I borrow Lauren for a few minutes?' Mathew said.

'Oh not at all! You can borrow her as long as you'd like!' Emma said while pushing me towards Mathew.

'What are you doing!? You know that I'll become a living statue in-front of him!!' I whispered loud enough for only Emma to hear.

'Girl you know that nothing bad is gonna happen, so go make your future self proud!' Emma said.

I gave her a quick you'll pay for this glare and followed Mathew to the janitors closet.

He pushed me to the wall and pinned my hands on top of my head.

'Your making me crazy, Lauren' He said, his face so close to mine.

I never looked up close at his eyes. It gives a cozy wooden vibe. I felt my face heating up. The floor has suddenly become interesting to look at.

He grabbed my chin and slowly lifted my head. Then our lips touched. We stopped for a few seconds to catch our breaths.

Just when we leaned in to continue we were interrupted by that bell. He had an annoying expression on his face.

'We'll continue very soon' he said while holding the door for me.

I entered the dressing room and changed into my gym clothes.

'So, what did you guys do in that very very small room hmm? Gal said while moving her eyebrows.

I felt my face heating up again while getting quick flash backs from what happened in the janitors closet.

'Our little girl has finally grown up! We have to celebrate!' Emma said

***

''Ring, ring''
Finally, school is over for the day. Just when I wanted to leave the building I felt someone dragging me to an empty class room.

'We shall continue right here and right now' Mathew said with yet again my body pinned to the wall with his hands holding my wrist.

Our lips touched. He wanted more but I stopped him.

'It's not that I don't want to, it's just weird doing it in a class room, don't you think?' I said while catching my breath. He nodded.

'Do you need a ride home' he asked me.

'Ah no it's alright,thank you though' I went outside and saw Gal and Emma waiting for me in the car.

Mathews pov:

I swear I'm falling more for her every single day. Ever since she helped me on my first day I've been following her around. I know what she likes and dislikes, I know her routine, what she does on her free time and a lot more.

I want to observe her as much as possible so I could be the best boyfriend one day. But first I will be taking it slow. I know that she doesn't like taking things fast.

That's weird, they've stopped in front of a club. Oh Lauren, love, what are you going to do in a club? Don't worry I'll protect you no matter what.

Laurens pov:

'Are y'all ready for the best night in the whole history?' Gal said.

'Nope, not at all.' I said sarcastically.

We walked in the club and got slapped with the scent of alcohol and sweat. People were dancing and some were drinking at the bar.

'Do you guys want something to drink? It's on me' Gal said.

We nodded and followed her to the bar. We got ourselves a drink and sat down while looking around and seeing people dance their souls off.Gal and Emma stood up and went to the dance floor.

'Girl are you gonna dance with us?' Emma said while going off with the music.

'You guys go enjoy, I'll stay here' I said.
They nodded, then disappeared in the crowd. I saw someone looking exactly like Mathew in the crowd. The alcohol must've gotten in my head. I asked for a glass of water and drank it. I don't feel so well, yeah no I gotta go ASP. I really shouldn't have drunken that much.

I sat back down and noticed a creepy guy smirking at me. I smiled awkwardly and looked away while sipping a bit of my water. Why does the water taste so weird? I feel..numb. I have to find Emma and Gal,I really don't feel good.

Just when I wanted to find them, someone pulled me by my arm. I can't control my whole body anymore. I felt another person pulling me by my arm in the opposite direction. Everything is went black..

Mathews pov:

Why is she in this place? I'll be having a good eye on her just in case someone try's to hurt her. A few woman came to me and danced on me. I pushed them away and went to look for Lauren.

I saw her near the bar with someone else, he was grabbing her arm. I went over to her and grabbed her other arm and gave the man a glare. He let her arm go and walked away.

I asked for a bottle of water and gave it to her. I tried to look for Gal and Emma but that we're no where to be seen.

I picked her up and placed her in my car on the passenger seat. I drove her to her apartment, thank god she has the keys. I opened her apartment door and placed her on a bed. Sleep tight my love. I gave her a quick kiss then closed the apartment door.