The Story

There was a pony called Daisy Shine, she was the sister of Princess Luna and Princess Celestia. Well if she was the sister of the princess's then she has to be a princess, right?

One day the royal family went to the castle's balcony and saw a big warning in the sky. Their parents flew up and protected the sisters but things went very bad.......

As Celestia grew older she remembered her parents has they died when she was 2 years old. She decided to teach Luna to use her magic and raise the moon at night for Celestia rose the sun at dawn. But poor Daisy Shine did not know what she was meant to do. As she grew Daisy Shine realised something she was meant to be the princess of nature. "CELESTIA I FOUND MY TALENT!!!" She cried. Daisy Shine showed Celestia and Celestia was amazed, no pony had the level of power Daisy Shine had!

Daisy Shine was amazed Celestia said this!
LUNA'S P.O.V 🌑
But Luna was jealous because everyone slept though her night while everyone played though the day, most of all she was jealous because of Daisy Shine.....
******
"TIA I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FAVOURITE SISTER NOT DAISY SHINE!" Luna said. "Luna do not let your jealously get the better of you!" Celestia calmly said.

I went outside to put the moon up but something happened that I would not expect....
Some purple smoke went around me, I couldn't help but scream for Celestia ''TIAAA" I cried

CELESTIA'S P.O.V🌞

I heard Luna call me so I came to help her. When I got there it was too late the purple smoke has transformed this nice mare to a evil mare called Nightmare Moon. I defeated her has well has put her in the moon. 1 thousand years later.....
TWILIGHT'S P.O.V🌟
"PRINCESS DAISY SHINE!!!" Twilight called "What do you want Twilight?" Daisy said. "Can you ask Celestia if I can have sometime off to go to my brothers place at the Crystal Empire?" Twilight said with beaming eyes.
DAISY SHINE'S P.O.V🌸
With that DaisyShine walked off to the throne room and told Celestia to go to Twilight's room.
While this happened Daisy Shine went outside to talk to Flash Sentry Daisy Shine said "Hey Flash! Do you know what happened to Princess Luna that every night 1 thousand years ago?" "I'm sorry Princess" Flash said " I don't know anything about what happened to Princess Luna 1 thousand years ago."
With that Daisy Shine walked off.......
CELESTIA'S P.O.V🌞

"Twilight i'm here!" Celestia called there was no answer so Celestia just walked in "Twilight?" Celestia saw a not on Twilight's study table it said "Dear Celestia, sorry I didn't have your permission to go see my brother Shining Armour of course i needed a break from all this study but next time I will be sure to ask you instead of go behind your back. Sorry Twilight." "Oh Twilight!" I said trying to not be angry, but she needed a break so I Celestia has the nice pony I am shall let Twilight my most fateful student of all have a break.....

TWILIGHT'S P.O.V 🌟

"Spike I hope Celestia isn't angry" I said "No Twilight she won't be angry at you besides you are her most fateful student." Spike protested. "of course Spike, you always make me happy!" I said "Plus you are my number 1 astent!"
WILL UPDATE SOON AND I WANT TO MENTION MY FRIEND SHIANE @Shiane_Awesome SORRY IF I SPELT YOUR USER WRONG BUT OHHHH WELLLLLLL