🌳🌱🌏LET THE EARTH BREATH!🌏🌱🌳

LET THE EARTH BREATH!!!!🌏

Good Morning/Good evening/Good Afternoon,

I apologized if this is not an update but please read this,

You may know what this means base on the title above.

I'm not famous,Special, Scientist or An adult. I'm a nobody but as a Human that living on Earth, I want to spread awareness using this platform that i have.

If you heard,The NASA scientist Peter Kalmus gave an Emotional Speech that went viral saying "We've been trying to warn you for many decades...
We're going to lose everything..,And we're not joking, We're not lying, We're not exaggerating."

"I'm here because scientist are not being listened. I'm willing to take a risk for this beautiful planet, For my son."

"This is for all of the kids of the world, all of the young people, all of the future people.., is so much bigger than any of us."

Dr.Kalmus had a breakdown while announcing this to us and even risk everything just to warn us and save our beautiful planet.

Dr.Kalmus and also the other scientist and citizens got arrested because of the Peaceful Protest they did even their intension is to warn us and protect our planet.

This is Planet we're talking about, Our Planet.
We only have 3-4 years to save our HOME.
We could do something,Our little action could change a lot,And it's worthy.

If some of the adults won't listen,Us young people could do something.

I recommend download the app Ecosia, It is available at any kind of device,I suggest let's use that app. It's somewhat like Chrome/Web browser. You can plant tree just by searching and using it.

And I don't really know how this one works,But i heard by deleting unnecessary and unwanted emails,that would also help but im not really sure how it works but it would help.

I suggest do a research about this so we would know more.

Let's not waste Dr.Kalmus sacrifices and words, We didn't listen before but now let's correct everything.

Let's spread awareness and also tell to others

I'm asking you a favor, Please.
Let's help him and do anything we could.

#LetTheEarthBreath!!🌏