11

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As the three of us shopped around, Hailey picking out stuff that she wanted, I had saw this dress that I literally needed.

"Shota isn't that dress cute?" I asked him, pointing at a dress across from the store, as Shota picked up Hailey while holding onto her stuff that she grabbed.

"Yeah, you want it?" "Yeah, I'll get it once princess is done" I said, smiling at my daughter.

Eventually we had paid for everything and went into the store that had the dress.

"This would be cute with the jacket I have, especially cause it's about to get cold in a bit" I said and Shota nodded.

"Mhm, let's get that and some other stuff" "huh?" I had looked at Shota confused cause technically today was gonna be about Hailey.

"You didn't think I'd let you walk around this mall without spoiling you right?" Shota asked, a brow raised.

"well I thought we were just gonna get stuff for Hailey" "true but obviously we gotta get you something, right Princess?" Shota asked Hailey, something I didn't think I'd ever hear any man say to my daughter, a warm feeling in my chest.

"Yeah, mommy you should grab cute stuff to" Hailey said, making me almost tear up, having a small mommy moment.

"Fine" I said, giving in, knowing the two wouldn't take no for an answer anyways.

We had walked around the store, grabbing not only the dress but some other things I saw as well.

"That's all you want?" Shota asked, arms around my waist, holding a good bit of clothing bags "from here at least, I kinda need some new shoes" "need or want?" Shota asked, chuckling after my silence.

"I don't mind either way, you and princess deserve whatever you want" Shota said, kissing mine and Hailey's cheek.

'This man is gonna make me act a damn fool'.

After some more shopping around, we had gotten hungry, leading to going to the food court.

As we stood in line Hailey wanted to stand on her own, but there were to many people at the mall today and I can confirm that if something happens to my baby then I'd end up on the most wanted list, also I just don't wanna take that risk.

But anyways after ordering our food, and getting our drinks that Hailey insisted to sit on my shoulder instead of letting me or Shota hold it, we were standing around waiting for our food.

"Mhm Anyways I kind of wa-" "hey ma'am" "huh?" My attention had been moved off of Shota, onto a guy around my height.

"Hey I saw you from another line and you're gorgeous, uh do you need anything for exchange of your number?" He asked, and I was going to politely respond when Shota pulled me into a short kiss, just long enough to give a point before looking at the guy.

"Yeah she's gorgeous, but she doesn't need anything that I won't get her, so guess you can't get that number" Shota says before grabbing the food and the three of us making our way out to the car.

"Someone's protective" I joked, Hailey quietly giggling as we got into the car, Shota putting our shopping bags into his trunk before getting in, handing me and Hailey our food.

"There's nothing wrong with being a little protective, plus it wasn't like I was mean, right Hailey?" Shota asked the girl who was only focused on her food.

"She knows I'm right" "sure" I said, laughing a little before eating my food, Shota throwing our trash away before taking us home, having to go back to his place since he was teaching a class tomorrow.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 627