001

Uraraka was seen in front of the class 3a dorm alliance waiting for Izuku 'Okay, today's the day Ochako! The day you will finally tell Deku about your feelings for him!'

She had been waiting three years for this moment but never had the courage to do this until now. She had the girls of her class rooting for her knowing she would be able to go through with her confession.

The freckled teen walked out of the dormitory and onto the porch where the brunette stood.

"You wanted to talk?" He asked. Uraraka's face flushed at his now deep voice. Puberty had definitely hit him hard over the past two years. His voice was slightly deeper, he became more handsome and he had grew up to six feet and five inches. He had also gotten a few piercings which made him stand out even more.

"..Earth to Uraraka.."

"Huh? O-oh yes! I wanted to talk to you"

The male chuckled and gestured for her to go on, which made butterflies swerl in her stomach.

"Deku, you see.. ever since the first year, I've really liked you. I could never muster the confidence to tell you this until now, so please, accept my feelings...!" She bowed.

"Uraraka-san..."

The girls thought it was pretty obvious that he liked her as much as she liked him so they knew the two would be together by the end of the night-

"I can't return them.." Her eyes widened as she was still in a bowing position

-At least that's what they thought.

"You are one of my best friends and I can't just throw that away.." Tears begin to prick the corner of her eyes while he kept speaking.

"Besides, I have a girlfriend." He scratched the back of his neck.

She stood up straight biting her tongue to try to hold back tears. "I-I understand, well I have to get going it's pretty late!"

"Uraraka-"

"I'll see you t-tomorrow Deku, g-good n-night!" Izuku sighed and ran his fingers through his hair once the female ran inside the dormitory pushing past Kirishima who was walking out the door.

"What happened Midobro?"

"It's kinda personal" The red head nodded and went to sit on the step.

"No patrol with Fatgum tonight?" The green headed male leaned on the railing with his arms crossed.

"Nah"

"Hm."

~○●~

"How is she?" Toru asked concerned for her best friend. Momo sighed and sat on the couch.

"Not so good, she won't open her door"

"Aw man! I was for certain that he liked her!" Mina said as she waved her hands, drying the wet polish.

"Trust me we all were, well kinda. I always thought he would be gay for Todoroki or Bakugou" Jirou threw her legs over the side of the couch and leaned onto Tsu who was fast asleep.

"If I was a boy I sure as hell would be gay for Todoroki. I mean, have you seen him? And Bakugou has gotten hotter over the years but sadly no one is getting anywhere with him" Mina picked up her phone carefully still aware of the pink polish.

"True"

"Would any of you like some tea?" A chorus of yes' sounded through the common room making the black haired female nod and head off to the kitchen to make some tea.