Chapter 10: Amamiya

"But my memories are slowly coming back to me and I know I have brothers

"But my memories are slowly coming back to me and I know I have brothers. Three of them, actually."

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

After the whole fiasco in Nameless Street, Hiyori and the others decided to go home and deal with it after they get some z's.

Hiyori walked home from her apartment. There are just a few stuff in her house. She doesn't have the time to be buying things for her house. First, she doesn't really have enough money and second, she's rarely home.

Hiyori went to the bathroom and when she was done, she pulled on an oversized white shirt and grey sweatpants for the night. As she was drying her hair with a towel, a knock was heard on her front door.

She immediately stood up on the ground and slowly opened her front door. She saw two men in black leather jackets looking at her.

"Who are you guys?" she asked warily.

"We're looking for Kamiya Hiyori. Is that you?" the man with a sided hair asked. The other one looked familiar to the girl. It was the guy who bumped into her the other day.

"Who's asking?"

"I'm Amamiya Masaki and this is my brother, Hiroto," the guy introduced himself, and the other guy who Hiyori already met just nodded his head.

"What do you want from me?"

"We're looking for our sister," Masaki told her. Hiyori frowned and gave him an intrigued look.

"Fine, come on in," she said and sighed. She opened the door wider to let the two men inside her house.

She was familiar with the brother's name as Mugen fought with them before. Tatsuya always said that their older brother is much stronger yet the Mugen members lost to these two.

"You were adopted by Kamiya Yoichiro, right?" Masaki asked. Hiyori slowly nodded and looked at them. The two are now sitting on her sofa while she was standing across from them.

"Our sister went missing the night when our parents died, we're wondering if you might be her," Hiroto finally said something. The man looked at her carefully and tried to read her face.

"I don't know. It could be but it couldn't," she spoke. Masaki and Hiroto frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't remember anything before grandpa adopted me," she shrugged.

She knew she shouldn't even let the strangers inside her apartment but somehow she felt that it could be them. Her brothers.

The night that she met Hiroto gave her comfort and familiarity. There's a high chance that they are her brothers.

"I see," Masaki slumped his shoulders in defeat.