Chapter 11: Contemplating

"We weren't drunk, right?"

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

Later that night, after resting at home, Hiyori went to Itokan. As she opened the front door, she heard the Sannoh members laughing.

"What the hell happened to you?" Naomi was the first one who noticed her. The brown-haired girl approached her and looked at her with worry.

"What?" Hiyori asked. Naomi pointed to her forehead.

"Oh, I just fell down earlier. But it's fine," she said.

"Oh, good. I thought that was when we were at Nameless Street," Yamato said as he sighed in relief.

"What?!" Naomi looked at her in shock. Hiyori looked at Yamato through gritted teeth.

"You went with them?" Cobra asked. It sent chills down her spine.

"Oh, we didn't mention that?" Yamato asked as he nervously laughed.

"What the f--" Hiyori groaned and glared at him.

"We'll talk about that later," Cobra said as he walked towards the girl and looked at the patch on her forehead. "Sit." He ordered as she sat down on a barstool.

The blonde asked Naomi for a first-aid kit which the latter immediately handed him.

"What are you doing?" Hiyori asked as she eyed the Hoodlum Squad's leader.

"Let's change the gauze," he simply said as he peel off the gauze on her forehead. It made the girl wince as she felt a bit of pain.

"That's a bit big, you know," Cobra said as he looked at her eyes. She noticed him wincing at the sight.

"Seriously? Was it bad? Was it ugly?" she suddenly became worried.

"No, it will heal eventually," Cobra replied as he started cleaning the wound. "How did you even get it?"

"I fell down the chair," she shrugged. He silently chuckled.

"It wasn't funny," she said and rolled her eyes. She shifted her gaze at the Hoodlum Squad members. They were laughing at something and seemed like they are enjoying it. She also noticed Naomi smiling at the sight in front of them.

"They looked happy," she stated. Cobra hummed for a response.

"You looked happy," Hiyori smirked and looked at Cobra who is now placing the new gauze on her forehead.