C10(The Stupid Couple P1)

Alica had lived a fairly good life.She was spoiled rotten by her commoner parents because she was born the most beautiful in the village.She believed every thing she wanted she must have.

So although her parents were poor,they tried to please their daughter in what ever way they can.Even if that meant that they were wearing rags and she the finest clothing in the village ,not to mention all those depts...

When Alica was 20 she met a fairly rich noble whom she  seduced.They got married and Alica left her parents without a second thought and ran off with the noble to his household.Her parents were devistated but she didn't care.After 6 years after marrying her husband, Dave ,a scandal happened and everyone found out that her husband was involved with the black market.

With no other choice they could only run away back to Alica's home village.Her parents ,both old sacks and bones filled with worry for their daughter were extremely happy that she came back but Alica barely paid them any attention and only went to them for money .The villagers were highly disgusted with these too shameless people taking money from the elderly couple but they could say nothing as Dave had managed to keep a very strong slave when he had left who acted as their bodyguard .

Alica and Dave had moved not too for away from the village and only went back to take money from their in laws .Other than that they would go to town and gamble and have the time of their lives.

Now 5 years had passed until then and Dave and Alica had found them selves in a bit of trouble.They had borrowed 30 gold from a well known banker noble and couldn't pay it back.This banker noble was extremely ferocious when he didn't get his money on time which made them began to fret.

Until, that is when they met to kids in the forest while strolling and picking fruit .The taller on had midnight long black hair and toxic green eyes while the shorter one was a cute neko with shoulder length sliver hair cute little cat ears and top of his head and slightly fluffy cat tail swishing behind him.Both look very beautiful.The black haired one was holding the little neko in his arms while the latter was happily nuzzled in his neck.

Alica and Dave both thought this was their lucky day ! Imagine how much these two would sell for in the black market!So with out thinking twice they both lounged at the seemingly unsuspecting children.

How wrong they were!The moment they were both close enough was the moment two small balls of black flames came their way and knocked them back.Dave was immediately knocked unconscious while Alica could only hold her stomach and screamed in pain as her stamach now had a large circle of burning raw flesh.After a few minutes of rolling around she looked up in pain only to meet the most terrifying gazes of her life!