C11(The Stupid Couple P2)

As Alica dragged her husband to their small cottage she took a quick glance behind her ,meeting their cold gazes she tried to be even faster at carrying them to where they lived although on the inside she was filled with hate.

She had never been treated this way!Not even her husband treated her this way!She felt extremely humiliated by having to take orders from two random children.Why couldn't they have been obedient and quietly come with them?!

When she she gets out of this she will make them pay!

Finally at the cottage Alica hurriedly went inside and dumped her husband's body on the ground and slumped to the ground.She then looked at her husband hatefully 'after all that boasting this was what he amounts to!'she thought spitefully.

She watched as both the boy and the neko walked into their cottage as if they own the place.The look in her eyes became even more hateful.After awhile of looking around a grumbling noise was heard.The neko blushed embarrassed and turned to the the boy.

"Cam I'm hungry"he looked at the other with a pitiful gaze.The boy Alica now knew as Cam turned towards her.
"Do you have anything to eat?"he asked with a raised eyebrow although his gaze remained netruel as if what he was looking at didn't deserve to be even be looked at by him.Alica clenched her fists how dare such a thing look down on her!

With such hatetread towards the two why would she feed them?She bowed her head meekly"There's no food in the house we were infact looking for food when..."her head bowed even lower.She looked extremely pitiful and coupled with her beautiful face it made someone want to dote on her.Acting as if it wasn't them who had created trouble for the other party in the first place!

Alica had decided she would seduce these boys .It wasn't unusual for a 10 much less a 13 year old to have a spouse, maybe even a baby (although all those who did were scumbags and weren't common)!These kids were still naive and young and although they were stronger that didn't change anything!

What she didn't expect was the swift slap to her face.She fell to the ground and clutched her stinging cheek.When she looked  up she saw a very angry neko.

"How dare you!"a kick was sent to her chest and all of the air was knocked out of her.Barely breathing she protected her stomach.The neko on the other hand slightly widen his eyes "Are you pregnant?",thinking that this might be her saving grace Alica swiftly nodded and looked up but to her horror the neko merely smirked evilly.

A hard kick was sent to her stomach and Alica's eyes bulgged out ,but  the neko didn't stop there he kept on kicking and stomping and her originally slightly bulging stomach became flat again even with a few dents.Blood like a fountain came from between her legs.

Maybe because of the shock Alica could only weakly grip her abused stomach.Her eyes wide and mouth opening and closing as a trail of blood trickled down her lips .