supernova

She is an embodiment of a million stardust and her life is an epitome of countless galaxies. A star burning and exploding at one point while on the other end of the clusters of stars is another interstellar trying to fulfill another person's wish. And a million other things happening outside her scope.

Mindful of all the consequences yet pushes herself to shine brighter than all of the stars she's ever seen.

And when many-colored stars exploded behind her eyelids, she wished one of them was for her. But it wasn't. It was for other people to see.

But there she was, hoping and praying that other people will see the glow she exhibits hoping one day, she'll find someone willing to make the stars explode and light the sky for her. For now, she is her own supernova.

But the wishes of her own heart are for another star's action, causing it to be the knife she forges and stabbing it against her chest multiple times with her own bare hands.

But the embers of the stars outlast the explosion. They remain in the sky, searching for the meaning of their existence, defending themselves from the black hole that's overpowering them.

But at some point, inevitable things happen. One second, we were bright, the next was total darkness. One minute we're fulfilling another person's dreams, the next we're burning them down.

On days that the stars hid behind the darkness of the clouds, she's praying they still hold the same power of fulfilling her dreams and of the dreams of the people she loves. Even the ones who broke her heart into shattered pieces.

When the world doesn't make sense, she finds solace in the presence of another.

And after everything that has happened, she decided to stand up, willing to take another chance at life despite the burning sensation that left her with no choice but to keep walking as if nothing happened.