Chapter 1

"Ji..."
"Jiyong!"

The guy with blonde hair turn around to face the girl and gave her a sad smile.
"I'm sorry Dara. Goodbye." then turn his back on and continued to walk away.

The girl keep on running and chasing him, but it seems that every step she make keeps on getting heavy until she cannot run anymore and watch him fade in the mist.
"No! Jiyong! Wait for me! Don't leave me!"
"Jiyong!!! No!!!!"
*gasp* Dara jerked and woke up wide eye, full of sweat, breathing heavily as if she had run a marathon.
"That dream again." she sighed. "I keep on dreaming that same dream..." she then look at the clock on the bedside table showing that it is only past 3 am.
"Fuck it."
"Right. The witching hour. The time of the day where demons are powerful. Or so they say. And my very own demon woke me up again. Well, at least he said goodbye in my dream. Unlike..ugh! What am I thinking?! Pssshh."she thought.

Dara stand up and went to the kitchen to get some cold water, then after a while felt a pair of hands on her shoulders. She turned around to see who that is and saw her mother, who looks like she just woke up. But still manage to give her a worried look.

"Uh oh. Here we go again." Dara thought, as if guessing what her mother was thinking.

"Are you ok baby?" her mother asked.

"Yes mom." answered Dara, then she went back on drinking her glass of water.

"Then why did you wake up this early? had another nightmare again?" she asked worriedly.
Dara nodded then saw her mother's sad and worried stare.

"I'm ok mom, don't worry." Dara said.

"Hmmm, okay...you should go back to bed, what time is your flight later?"her mother asked.

"10 am, why?"Dara answered.

"Oh?just...maybe we could eat breakfast outside before going to the airport?maybe IHOP?"her mother suggested and received a smile from Dara.

"That would be lovely mom, is Daddy and Oppa going with us?"Dara asked.

"Ofcourse!you know those two...we wouldn't miss anything for our princess..."her mother said, then embrace Dara in a motherly hugged which she accepted gladly.

"We will miss you here, you know that right?"her mother said.

"Aw..Mom, I will only be away for 4 months. That wouldn't be long right? I promise you, I will go back here in Canada as soon as I'm done with my business there."Dara said

"Ok...just be sure to go back here after 4 months ok?or else I will go there and fetch you."she chuckled which made Dara laugh.

"And promise me, you will be okay there.huh?"her mother plead.

"Yes mom, I promise."Dara said.

---

<Vancouver Int'l Airport 9:00 AM PDT(-7:00)>

"Good morning passengers. This is the pre boarding announcement of flight 39B to Seoul. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately fifteen minutes time. Thank you. " PA announcement.

"O..kay, gotta go. I'll call you as soon as get to my apartment mom." Dara said as she embraced her mom and dad tightly.

"You better be, or else I will going to follow you there and bring you back here the same day."her mom joked.

Dara chuckled on her mother's statement, then turn to her father who is also chuckling.

"Be careful there ok? I will miss you my princess." says her dad.

"Yes Daddy! Hey, I will only be gone for like what?four months or less?" she said then smiled at her parents.

Then she felt someone knock her head and then looked up to see who it was.

"Ugh!Oppa that hurts!" pretending that it hurts very bad then smiled at his big brother.

She hugged her big brother then said "I will see you soon, ne?" then the young lad nodded, answering her question.

"Ja! I really have to go now, I don't wanna miss my flight. Love you all." then she hugged them.

"Bye mom, dad, Oppa!" Dara said as she waved them goodbye, then proceed to the check-in counter.

(sound of cellphone ringing)

"Yoboseyo? Oh..noona!ne...I will be at Incheon airport at around 1:30 pm."Chanyeol said on the woman on the other line.

"Chincha?we have the same flight?arasso..but I don't know what she looks like."

"That's okay, I will meet her once the photoshoot start right?"....ne..."

While Chanyeol was talking on the phone, he heard the PA announcement that his flight was ready for boarding. He bid his goodbye to the other line then proceed to the check-in counter.

While on his way to the counter, he notice that his camera bag is not with him. He walked back to where he came from and looked for the bag muttering curses.

"You're such an idiot!Aissht!"he said to himself loudly.

On his way to his previous location, he heard a faint voice calling him, so he turned around and got stunned.

"Mister!"Dara said breathing heavily. Chanyeol still stunned, just looking at the girl who is calling him mister.

"Oh my God, I'm glad I caught up to you...I saw you a while ago, you forgot this bag. I'm sorry I look inside the bag and saw that its a camera. This is yours right?"Dara asked, still panting.

Chanyeol still mesmerized with the girl in front of her just nodded and get the bag that the girl was holding.

Dara, who recover from exhaustion said "O...kay, I need to go now. I need to catch my flight. Please be careful next time Mister!Bye!"

Then, as if waking up from a magic trance Chanyeol said "Thank you miss...what's your name?!"

But unfortunately, Dara did not hear what he said because she was already a few meters away from him. Chanyeol hurriedly took his camera out of his bag then snapped a picture of Dara.

 Chanyeol hurriedly took his camera out of his bag then snapped a picture of Dara

"Beautiful..."Chanyeol muttered.

After a while, Chanyeol heard the announcement again.

"Oh shit!"He cursed again then run back to the check-in counter hurriedly.