Part 1: The Beginning of The Mixelverse

(A/N: This entire story is gonna be in Pippy's POV.)

Greetings, readers, I see you are currently looking for guidance on what you call "Mixels lore". I understand this decision, for there are many questions in the world of Mixels that had been left unanswered for just so long. Worry not, however, because this book may promise you much luck on figuring out the answers. So there I was, just a lonely god floating in space, wondering what to do for the day.
I observed many planets in other galaxies, and watched as the little creatures danced around and played with their offspring and guardians and whatnot. As soon as I saw this, I thought "What if I had cheerful offspring like those?", and then it hit me. I knew just what to do. I created my own galaxy and then nicknamed it the "Mixelverse", and I even added a few giant cubits for good measure, because I know my children...
my offspring will need them soon enough. After a few weeks or so, I was finally done creating the planets and giant cubits, now all I needed to do was create my offspring. I rubbed my hands together, creating a small, green ball. It didn't look that interesting or entertaining, so I added some hair on the top of its head which looked like a pair of red cherries and added some flippers for just in case it wanted to swim anywhere.
I gave it teeth, red lips, and eyes on both sides of its head, and finally named it "Eg". At the time, I thought it would be entertaining for my offspring to have names in which would be simple wordplay of their abilities, appearance, or even their inner elements, possibly. I then created another creature whose color was as tan as the sands of the desert, and whose ears were big enough to hear any danger incoming but also colorful enough that its friends would find Earie when they need it the most. I gave it big eyes for good measure and named it "Earie", hopefully Earie and Eg will get along very well.
I created much more of these creatures, and the one thing they all had in common with each other was that they each looked unique and like... a Monster. That was the exact reason for how these Monsters got their names, but they were also always looking for a great appetite, giving them another nickname, "Hungry Monsters". Due to their need for a great appetite, I panicked a bit inside and had to create some growable food for them, so I accidentally created Coconapple trees.
Half coconut, half Granny Smith apple with brown pipes as the trunks and dark brown leaves shaped like seaweed.
The pipes were collecting the nutrition needed for the coconapples to grow, which was a wonderful discovery. What's even more wonderful is how the Monsters are working together to reach the coconapples from the tall coconapple trees. I created a few more coconapple trees just to make sure that they wouldn't starve out, and then I had another idea.
If I could create hybrids of coconapples and apples, then why couldn't I create more hybrid foods? And so, I had created Rock Pops, Bar-B-Cubes, Carroturnips, Lemlimes, Crater-tots, I had even created Pomatoes. Every single one of my Monsters loved the food I created for them, but as years passed, I realized that some Monsters were able to eat the Bar-B-Cubes whole while others wouldn't be able to handle either the flame, the ice, or both.
Some monsters got heatstroke or fevers when the temperature was actually normal, while others were shivering in that same neutral temperature, and few even DIED of heatstroke.
Suddenly, I realized that these Monsters' elemental powers were growing inside of them, reaching their taste buds. I felt like now was the time to give them their own homes instead of watching them live under rocks, under trees, on top of trees, or inside very cramped caves. I created the Frozen Volcanoes for the ones who only ate the ice off of the Bar-B-Cubes and had heatstroke or fevers in normal temperatures, and I also created the Magma Wastelands for the ones who only ate the fire off of the Bar-B-Cubes and shivered in normal temperatures.
These icy and firey Monsters adapted well to their environment, and sometime later, they even learned to communicate using grunts!
I was estatic to find that they managed to learn to speak, but their grammar was off, according to my understanding of their language. Most of them referred to themselves in third-person, but I was not bothered by this, I was merely proud.

"EG!" Shouted Earie.

"What doin?" Asked Eg.

"Who give ice and fire home? Confused." Questioned Earie.

"Don't know, it nice." Said Eg with a cheeky smile.

"Bye!" Shouted Eg and Earie to each other.

A few minutes after this conversation, I began to debate whether I should tell them it was I who created those homes for them or let them figure it out themselves. After a few more minutes, I decided that it might build character if they figured out the answer themselves. Two decades later, the Monsters made their own tribe based on who could handle the mild electricity produced from the Rock Pops called the Shockers. Some decades later after that, the other Monsters managed to make their own tribes, and gave their tribes names.
They were called the Icers and Flamers. This was it, the first three tribes have been made, but then a few Monsters argued about whether it was Bar-B-Cubes or Rock Pops being the best food to eat. Those few Monsters were a small, yellow Monster with black boots for arms named John, a red dog Monster named Rage, and a slight grayish creature with slightly grayish ears and blue feet named "Donny".

"NO! ROCK POPS BEST FOODIE!" Shouted Rage.

"No, it clearly BAR-B-CUBES!" Protested Donny.

"BAR-B-CUBES BEST FOODIE!"

"Donny wrong, Rock Pops best food." Said John with his usual calm but teasing tone.

"JOHN, YOU STUPID MONSTER! NO AGREE DONNY, AGREE ME!" Shouted Donny.

Donny's insult had made almost everyone shocked, and this debate was a sign that the tribes were clearly going to stop seeing each other for a while, which then broke up the debate and ignited a fued which seemed like it would've lasted centuries. About 26 years later, the feud was still ignited. Donny of the Slimers and Rage of the Flamers became officially enemies, and they couldn't even speak to each other. While some Monsters think they might be going a bit overboard with their rivalry, others thought that it was very much fitting since some of those others were the ones who had heard Donny's insult.