C12(The Stupid Couple P3)

After passing out due to pain Alica woke up only witness her husband being eating alive.His pain filled screams made her peed her panties(technically she's wearing a dress so I think this is accurate 🤔)!It was probably too much for mind to handle and again she fainted.

This all led to where she was now fetching water like some slave.Alica placed her hand on her now empty stomach and shivered in rage.She will make them pay!She felt so much hate,anger and sadness.After years of trying they were finally going to have a baby.She was three months pregnant and she couldn't wait for her baby to be born and those two demons just had to ruin it all!She stopped as tears fell from her eyes.

If they had left those two alone would this have happened?No!She refused to believe that!Those two should have obediently come with them!She will make them pay!They must pay! Although she felt all these things in her heart, she could only obediently pour the last bucket of water in the large tub and start a fire underneath it.She would run away the moment they were distracted.

...................

Ali watched as Alica limped away,as her dress reached a bit above her ankles he got to see the blood dripping down her legs.He smirked ,this is what she gets for trying to seduce his Cameron.

Cameron watched as Ali smirked after Alica's limping figure and he couldn't help but chuckle,you really couldn't judge a book by its cover.Ali hearing Cameron's chuckle immediately turned towards him."What's so funny?" he asked with a cute pout.Cameron chuckled again and as Ali was sitting beside his left leg he slightly bended over and continued to pet him.

After awhile Alica finally came back to tell them the tub was ready and stumbled upon this scene.Her unborn baby's murderer happily purring as what she assumed was his master petting him!She felt even more anger! Although what she felt the most was pain she felt tears prick her eyes and she could only hurriedly wipe them away.Straighting her back she told them "The bath is ready.." .The person who she knew as Cam merely turned towards her after giving the murderer a few more pets.He looked at her emotionlessly as he took the neko in arms."Show me were it is".

She hurriedly showed them them to the back of the house where the now heated tub was waiting.Now standing in front of the tub Cameron turned to look Alica ,then to Ali in his arms who was staring at him obsessively from his chest."Get rid of her " he said simply, Alica's eyes immediately widened and she turned around to run away, she barely took five steps before a claw ripped through her stomach.Blood ran down her lips as she fell to the ground.Her last thought was the the regretful things she did as her now lifeless body fell to the ground.Ali took back his hand and retracted his claws he then walked over back to Cameron and looked up at him expectantly.Cameron looked down at him and smirked ,"Next time be faster,let's give you that bath"

Ali nodded his head eagerly.