𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4

⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅♤⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅⤅𝐀𝐍: 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐲𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐣𝐢'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

𝐀𝐍: 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐲𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐣𝐢'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.

Naoya

I'm coming over.
read at 9:47 am

You stared at your phone in silence. Toji had gone to god knows where and now your  brother in law was coming over uninvited. You and Naoya had gotten along well enough as children, but after you married Toji, he changed for the worse.

He used to be like your own younger brother, looking out for you in an overprotective way while you'd scold him for his bad behavior. Unfortunately, he was not happy at all when your parents announced your arranged marriage. It was like a switch clicked in his head.

The sound of your doorbell resonated, pulling you out of your thoughts. Walking towards your door, you peaked through your window, making eye contact with the ombre haired man through the window. From the look on his face, you could tell this visit was going to put you in some kind of emotional distress, just like when you visit anyone else in your family.

"Hello, Naoya." Your voice was robotic, almost dead sounding as the words left your lips. If you were being honest, you'd rather not see him today, tomorrow, or a month from now.

"Aw my dear sister in law, are you not happy to see me?" Naoya was as cocky as ever, the smirk on his face irritating you ever so slightly, especially when he pushed you out of the doorway to enter your house. "Is my brother not home?"

His hands brushed lightly against your lower back as he passed you, causing you to shiver in disgust, "No he isn't. What do you want:?" This was unpleasant. Very unpleasant.

"No need for the rush! At least make me some tea." Ahh yes. Not only did he become an absolute jerk towards you, but he also seems to have picked up a holier than thou misogynistic way of speaking to women.

"I have no time for your bullshit Naoya, why did you come here?" Scoffing, you watched him throw himself onto your couch, placing his legs on your coffee table like he owned it. "I'm not talking until you give me what I asked for." He chuckled and you had to hold yourself back from wiping that stupid ass smirk off his face.

Sighing deeply, you begrudgingly made your way to your kitchen. If giving him the tea meant he'd leave faster, you'd do it. "Fine, but you're going to tell me why you're here once I give it to you."

All you received was a hum of approval so you quickly got to work. What if you put salt instead of sugar-

"The longer you take to make my tea, the longer I'm going to hold back my information." Fuck this asshole.

"What else would you like dear brother in law?" Your words dripped with sarcasm, your grip on the tea handle tightening as you aggressively dipped the tea bag into the hot water. "I could go for some cookies, since you're offering!" Naoya mockingly answered, still sitting on your couch with all the audacity in the world.