author's note.

welcome to the row!

in this, i'll be telling you the story of king kennedy, infamous leader of the third street saints. how she went from small time drug dealer to leader of a criminal empire. be warned however-- that this story is part of the saints row universe and will contain violence, profanity, situations unsuitable for "work," drug usage, alcohol usage, addiction, prostitutes/prostitution . . . so on and so forth.

without spoiling too much of the more romance-y aspect of this story ( hey, i'm a 20 year old goth. i'm making everything depressy-romancey. it's part of the job description ) i want to make it known that BOSS/GAT is endgame. she has a few paramours over the years, but as the story progresses, so will that.

this is a combination of SAINTS ROW & SAINTS ROW 2. the city is described using a reference of the map of STILWATER from SAINTS ROW 2. it follows canon mission events with each chapter containing events from MISSIONS and completely made up events in the story.

spotify playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7wzMY8NF8bba7oYIMGA4NP?si=a0cab38cec9948eb

pinterest board: https://www.pinterest.com/evilgothgirl/saints-row-canonized/

note added 11/09/2022: i'm revamping some chapters since it's been a while since originally publishing so if anything seems confusing i'll have it fixed soon :) new cover, and eventually cast will be done + changes to chapter covers.

-ˋˏ c a s t i n g ˎˊ-

a work in progress, will be updated.

{ this is a work of fan fiction, i only hold claim to king kennedy & her ( scarcely ) mentioned family members. credit for saints row franchise to volition + others associated. :) }