Quiet person, loud mind

I am a loud person. People that know me laugh because I am always quiet and shy. but they don't know that when I say that I mean I'm always screaming so loud inside. I know I'm the only one that can hear my cries for help yet they never stop. But the cries are probably just the child crying wolf so to hide the shame of being a fraud I'll keep him locked up. Eventually the wolf actually appears but my mind doesn't believe it's real so it's trapped with the child who is suffocating while the wolf just grows bigger and bigger. I am told that if I ever need to talk to someone about how I feel there are so many people that care and will listen but that shame that locked the door is still leaning against the door and whispering to that child telling it how stupid these feelings are and if they tell people they will be dismissed or it looks like they are searching for attention and no one likes attention seekers, there's already enough in the world, I thought you were different. So the child just stays in it's room crying until the feelings go away for a while and a mask of "true" happiness is painted in it's place, but eventually those feelings come back and everything repeats again, and again, and again.