Three Day Deal

Tegen huffs as wet tree leaves drip fat dollops of rain water onto his head.  Unflamboyant as hell.
     "Uzui-san!  Is the rain not doing you well?"  Regoku cheers as if this is fantastic and not the exact opposite of his breathing style and entire shtick.
     Tegen blinks at the flame themed man as sarcastically as he can.
     "No Rengoku.  It's really not, in fact it's ruining my hair!"
     "Ah yes!  Well, in that fact we're in the same boat!" The man says loudly.
     It's true, his normally well brushed hair, parted deliberately, with his family's cow licks fashioned neatly is mussed and damp.
     Tegen sighs again and keeps moving, inspecting his nail polish and blinking a drop of water out of his eye.
     "Where are we even going?"  He groans.
     "I don't know!  I'm following the Kasugai Crow that said it saw something."
     "Right.
     And remind me, what is this something that is reason enough for two Hashira to be tramping through the wet woods like wild animals?"
     "A demon!"

     "WELL NO SHIT KYOJURO!!! WHAT KIND OF DEMON?!"
     Rengoku laughs at the Sound Hashira's outburst and responds as he wades through knee high grass that brushes wetly against their trousers in a way that makes Tegen feel a little bit violated,
     "A demon strong enough to be an uppermoon.  Though it was not any of the uppermoons which we have on record.  There are thoughts it may be Uppermoon One.  As we've never seen it, or at least no one who's seen it has made it back to headquarters to report."
     Tegen huffs and straightens a bit, he tries to be confident.  But his run in with Upper Moon Six cost him an eye and half a year of hospitalization.  Upper Moon One....
     "Wouldn't... Gyomei be better?"
     Rengoku looks over at him, his own left eye irreversibly damaged by an Upper Moon.
     "Perhaps.  But I have faith in us!"
      Tegen sighs but smiles to himself, he supposes dying in the battlefield with this goof is a flamboyant enough way to go for him.

      "TANJIIIRROOOOOOO!!!  Why are you running???"
     They step into a clearing, the crow squawks in alarm and a sight that takes their breath away catches the remaining eyes of the men.
     Rain drops spray into the air from a tree branch being shaken, a demon, young in appearance leaps into the air from said branch.  The sparkling mist frames him as he flies through the air.  His hair is long, with feathered layers, it floats around him as if he's underwater.  Dark maroon in color fading to eye-catching crimson.  His skin is like honey in it's dewy bronzed glory.  He seems to float over the clearing the grey cloud filled sky shielding him from the sun.  But still, it's an experience to see a demon in broad daylight, perhaps they are all this gorgeous in the light?
     He wears black hakama over a white kimono with golden embroidery that catches what little light there is.  He flips through the air and lands on a low branch on the opposite side of the feild, his eyes stare straight into the woods he just came from.  Tegen can now see that the underside of his dark hair is a light golden color that turns to a rusty bronze before it fades into the red.
     "I think you're at least smart enough to figure out why, Douma.
     You must be Uppermoon Two for a reason, yes?"
     Tegen hisses under his breath and he and Rengoku duck back into the brush right as a blonde demon strolls into the clearing, ever so slightly out of breath.
     "Oh don't be mean!  I don't see the big deal!  Muzan-sama is just trying to be nice!"
     "The big deal is I woke up to not one, not one!  But three, THREE, human heads at the foot of my futon.  It's disgusting!  I'm insulted, repulsed, and generally offended!"  The crimson oni rants raising from his poised crouch to glare down his nose at the Upper Moon.
     "Oh come on now!  They're presents!  It's not his fault you have odd taste!"
     "I ought to rip your tounge out and send it into your stomach you pitiful harlot."
     The demon gasps snapping open a golden fan in offence, "No need for harsh words!"
     "Oh shut your filthy mouth, I can smell your rotting breath from hear, go clean your teeth!"
     "OUCH!  You wound me Tanjiro-chan!  And you don't REALLY think I'm a harlot right!"
     "Of course I think you're a harlot.  Get lost."
     "I'm not a harlot!"
     "You obviously are.  Now leave."
     "No!  Muzan-sama asked me to take you back, he wants to speak with you.  And I'm not a harlot!"
     "Tell Muzan he's waited a thousand years and he can wait a thousand more.  And you are obviously a harlot."
     Douma gasps and Tegen and Rengoku look at eachother, "You can't make Muzan wait!  He'll kill you!  And I like you being alive Tanjiro!  You're the only one who's awake at the same hours as me!"