Find Lahey

"Come on, we go to Lydia's party, get your mind off Allison, all this wolf drama, and I can have fun!" Stiles tried to persuade Scott.

"I just don't see that happening, Allison will obviously be at Lydia's birthday party, everyone will be." Scott said as he sat on the edge of his bed. Stiles was still trying to convince him from across the room.

"That's exactly it!" Stiles said clapping and then pointing to Scott. "Everyone will be there! So you, for one, have less of a chance of seeing Allison and who knows, find yourself a new distraction since I'm obviously not enough anymore." Stiles said pouting sarcastically.

"You want me to go to the party and get a rebound girl?" Scott asked making sure he was hearing right.

"Yes! And maybe the rebound girl has a friend who just happens to like me."

"What happened to you trying to get Lydia?" Scott asked.

"I need a distraction too, I don't think she's getting with me anytime soon and Jackson is someone I'd rather not mess with right now. Anyways, your gonna go now right?" Stiles grinned.

"Fine, but only since your finally moving on from Lydia." Scott said standing up.

~~

"Shit I haven't been to a party in forever." Scott said as someone handed him and Stiles a cup.

"I know! This is gonna be great." Stiles said pushing them through the crowd.

"We don't know like, anyone here." Scott said as they finally came to a small clearing.

"We know them." Stiles said pointing to Isaac, Erica, and Boyd.

"Boyd isn't a fan of you, you know."

"Not talking about that, but maybe you could score Erica."

"She would claw my throat out, literally." Scott said while taking a sip of his mystery beverage. He wasn't surprised that is tasted like some sort of alcohol.

"Maybe you play the other field." Stiles said.

"Whatcha mean?" Scott asked after downing the drink unexpectedly.

"Get with a guy. Dude! You know how pissed Allison would be?" Stiles said surprised with his own idea.

"I'm not getting with Danny." Scott said shaking his head.

"Get with Isaac."

"What? No! His brother like, just died." Scott said shaking his head more fiercely. Isaac turned around and looked at them.

"Oh shit. Werewolf ears heard us. Good luck." Stiles said before turning around and getting lost. Scott didn't have a second to protest before Isaac was in front of him.

"I didn't mean to ease drop but I heard my name and-"

"No, it's fine. Just Stiles being Stiles." Scott said giving him a friendly smile.

"Yeah.." Isaac said with a smile. "You know what? Do you really need a distraction from Allison? Or something to piss her off?" Isaac asked standing up straighter now.

"I mean, like what-" Scott was cut off by lips pressing against his.

Isaac separated for a moment. "Just follow my lead." Isaac whispered against his lips. Scott nodded while kissing him again.

It didn't take long for tongues to meet, and soon enough they were full blown making out. Isaac wrapped his arms around Scotts neck as he held onto his hips. Plenty of people turned to look, Lydia and Allison being some of them. Stiles just about spit out his drink onto the girl he was talking to when he saw them. He didn't think Scott would actually take his advice.