PROLOGUE

"LIIII!!!" Lia screamed her lungs out that caused to get everyone's attention in the airport.
"Aish, this girl" you facepalmed while looking around.
She ran towards you like a breakless car and hugged you tightly like there is no tomorrow.
"Li-Lia I can't br-breath" you said then she released you immediately while you trying to catch your breath.

"Liii, you grown a lot and looking so sesky" she winked at you.
"You are not that bad, my little sissy" you ruffled her hair.
"Yah, how many times I have to tell you that I am only 3 minutes younger than you" she said with a frown trying to fix her hair.

You controlled your laugh and said "You are not changed yet" "Same to you" she retorted and walked to her car with your bag in her one hand. You followed her with a 'O' expression and you both drove off to Lia's apartment.

[I didn't get any matching apartments so you can imagine yourself a apartment. SORRY 🙂]

"Soo, you are going to college from tomorrow, right?" " Yeah.. I am already late for 1 month so it is better to go as soon as possible".
You replied unpacking your suitcase.

"Ok..About your job.. I'll discuss it with our boss" you nodded.

You are came from India for complete your post graduation from your favourite college here [Korea]. You are also work as a accountant (work at home) at 'Kim Enterprises' where your sister also working as a Executive Director.

After you guys'chit-chat you both decided to went for shopping to buy groceries, college stuffs and dresses for you.
After returning home you both had your dinner and went to sleep in your respective bedrooms.

______________________________________

Did you guys watched today's concert?
Our leader was at the verge of tears 🥺.

How is this chapter ?
Hope you guys liked it.
I'll update next part as soon as possible.
If you like this part then don't forget to vote and share.

BORAHAE 💜✨