Chapter 5: Amamiya x Rude Boys

"This is getting interesting

"This is getting interesting."

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

Hiyori told Cobra she will be going out with her brothers just in case anyone looks for her. Cobra told her to take care and didn't ask any questions as the blonde knew that she can handle herself and she was with her brothers.

The legendary Amamiya Kyodai actually beat them back then.

Hiyori wrapped her arms around Cobra's neck and pulled him into a sweet kiss. It lasted for three seconds before she pulled back and smiled. Their moment only lasted for a few seconds before they heard snickers in the background.

The girl groaned and glared at Tetsu, Chiharu, and Dan. She rolled her eyes and finally went out of the diner.

After an hour, she reached the destination they told her where they would meet her. She could see Hiroto and Masaki sitting on their bikes a few meters away from her.

"So, where are we going?" she asked earning her brothers' attention. Hiroto gave her a helmet the same as his. She looked at him hoping that she can get an answer.

"Hop on," Hiroto simply told her. She looked at Masaki and he just gave her a boyish smile and nodded. She put her helmet on and hop on Hiroto's bike as she clutches her hands on the boy's leather jacket.

They stopped midway when they saw a huge fire from the distance. Hiyori frowned and quietly gasped as she realized that it came from Nameless Street.

"That's the Nameless Street," she mumbled.

"What are we going to do?" Hiroto asked his brother as the two looked at the oldest.

"Let's go," Masaki said.

"We're going there?" Hiyori asked and Masaki looked at her and nodded.

"Oh, okay," she muttered. Masaki was the first one who took off.

"Hold on tight," Hiroto reminded his sister and the girl did what she was told as he also started to take off.

The Amamiya siblings finally reached Nameless Street. Hiyori gasped and bit her bottom lip as she stared at it. Houses are destroyed and still on fire. The smoke is thicker and she coughed as she followed her two brothers.

"This is awful," she commented. Masaki turned to her and place an arm around her shoulders to help her to keep up with them.

The three stopped in the middle and stared at the state of Nameless Street.

"This is terrible," Hiroto commented.

"Let's go, I can't look at this anymore," Masaki told them. Hiroto and Hiyori looked at each other questioningly. The latter just shrugged as they both shifted their attention to the oldest.