Chapter 50

AUTHOR P.O.V.

After getting done, with his work, Taehyung called Y/n and informed her to be ready as he was taking her for shopping. With that he went out of the office and sat inside his car. He then drove off to Kim mansion and entered inside. He walked to his room and found his baby, combing her hair.

"Where are we going??" she asked. Taehyung smiled and hugged her from behind.

"To the shopping mall to buy clothes for you, as soon these dresses won't fit you, also we'll buy some clothes for our baby." he said, while looking at her reflection from the mirror.

"But Mr. Kim told us not to go out, in public." she said.

"Aish, I know, I know this is why I'm taking you to the mall, which is owned by me, also I've booked it for today so no one will be there accept for us." he said, while smiling and kissed on her head.

"Now lets go." with that they both went out. Y/n sat inside the car and Taehyung started the engine. He drove off to their destination and soon reached there.

They both came out and Y/n looked around with amazed looks, it was so beautiful.

"Lets go baby." he smiled at her and interlocked his hand with her. They both came inside and it was dead silence. No one was there, but the shops and everything, were opened for them. They simply have to go and take their desired clothes.

They entered inside a shop, which was filled with motherly clothes and items. Taehyung's eyes went on s really cute dress, he immediately grabbed it and took it to her.

"How is it baby??"

"Its beautiful." she said, while looking at the dress.

"Please go and try it on."

"But isn't it too big, for me. I cannot wear it right now, but surely will have to after some months." she said, making him giggle.

"Yeah, right." He then kept the dress in the trolley and went to look at some more, while Y/n looked at baby's dresses. She found a really cute dress, which can be wore by both the genders. She wanted to buy, it but she need to ask Taehyung first. She she went to him and showed it to him.

"Ommo, its so fuvking cute."

"Taehyung, language." she hissed, making him shock and apologize to her immediately. They have decided not to use any bad language or negativity, around the baby.

"I love it, buy this please." she said.

"Aish, you don't have to ask me, get whatever you want, darling." he said, making her giggle, with that he happily went to look for more. Taehyung had payed the manager, a lot of sum, so that he could buy anything from the mall, and above of that this mall is owned by him, then at the end of the day, the money will come back at him, only.

After taking some clothes for Y/n, he went to the different sections where, all kind of stuffs were kept for the mother. He took out the protein shake, for pregnant women and kept it in the trolley. He also took some aromatic oil, which is really good for the skin, also will prevent stretched mark on her belly, if applied.

After getting done, with their shopping, they came back home. Taehyung kept the things in the closet and came to his baby wife. She was seated on the couch and had her head rested, on the head board. Taehyung sat beside her and kept his head on her belly.

"Hey, baby can you hear me, your dadda misses you. Please grow up fast and come out, we'll play and do many more amazing stuffs." he said, and heard some movement from her belly. He widen his eyes, and shouted.