Script

Scene 1

The scene with pepe starts in his private wardrobe in Hollywood after playing the „Phantom of the opera" movie. He began undressing himself and washing off his painted scar, until suddenly someone is knocking on his door.

-Qui?

The door opened and the Bugs bunny showed up with the basketball player named Lebron James.

''How ya doin skunk funk.'' Said Bugs to Pepe. - Listen, we are preparing our basketball team and I was wondering if you could... what happen to your eye?

-I hav been playin zee movie als le Fantom. Eet ees just zee makeup.

-Ok... Anyway, so will you join our tune squad back.

-Will be tere mon le belle femme skunks in zee audience too?

-Can't promise anything, but we need full of team.

''In zat case'' Pepe got up from chair and came close to them. - Bien sur, I'll come.

-Great, then let's go before they'll take the ship from my parking spot.

Pepe with Bugs and James left his wardrobe and went straight to the corridor door.

-Who's zis nice gentleman im seeing, ees he playing with us.

-This is James, our new basketball doc.

-Nice to meet ya, mosieur James Bond.

''It's Lebron actually.'' Lebron corrected him – but still, pleasure to meet you.

As bugs opened the door, all three of them entered through the light.

Scene 2

Next scene shows Pepe standing on the middle with other toon team, who are also listening to a strategy plan. In the end of right side, there's Penelope who looked on her right and notices that pepe is on this team.

Scene 3

After everyone got their own toonsquad shirt, Penelope realized tha she didn't recieved one. In which She felt sad about it, cause she wont be playing on tournament.

''I dont think I will be playing.'' Said Pepe taking off his old shirt from old match with number 69 and also his pants.

Everyone started looking at him. - Why? You could be useful.

-Too big zis team eet eez. Also eet would be much better without me. I'll be maybe trainer's assistant.

''That's great'' Said Daffy patting him on the back – Welcome to the club, brother.

-Alright then. Penny, are you playing with us?

Penelope started getting happy and accepted to join. ''Ofcourse I do!'' Said Penelope taking her new outfit.

She looked also at Pepe and noticed that he's ignoring her. She started thinking, why he did this for her. So she came to him just to thank him but in one blink he dissappeard from her eyes and appears somewhere else, bit far from her.

Scene 4

Pepe talks with cartooney cousin Pitu Le Pew in french when they were playing.

''Pepe!'' Called Daffy – I need you right now.

-Need to go, we talk about eet later.

-Bonne Chance!

Daffy made Time sign with his hands And Called everyone to come. Eveyone came to the circle.

''Listen up, we need new plan'' Daffy said in circle. - Cause otherwise it will end up like last time.