Chapter 1;

The wood in the fireplace cracked. A few sparks flew out settling into thick rug and  extinguished. Mother and Daughter were snuggled together on the diva in front of it. Little Natasha did everything in her power to stiffel her yawn, but it was useless. Her mother looked up from her book at her little angel. “You're tiered aren't you?” she smiled. The 6 year old shook her head furiously, “No, no, no keep reading... Please mommy.” So Sasha continued. Towards the end of the chapter, Sasha noticed her daughter slouching against her. She carefully put down the book got up and moved Natasha  to fully lie on the couch. She took the bell on the stand beside her and rung it twice. Silence. Where were the servants? She rung it again. No one came. Sighting she got up and walked up towards the door. The door creaked as she pulled it open and she threw one last glance at her daughter. Silence meet her. Everything was quiet. Too quiet. All the sudden she heared faint laughter from the kitchen, but as soon as it started, it Stopped. Gunshots sounded, and she felt a hand grip her elbow tightly. A hand closed over her mouth before her high pitched scream passed her lips. Another gunshot, then Pain and then Darkness...

♦As you guys can see I only started chapter 1, I want some feedback on if I should start writing this book or not... Let me Know :) ♦