14

(DRAFT & NOT EDITED)

With clenched brows and a pained looking frown on his face , the cunning predator looks down at the small form in his arms.

'Why so adorable?

and tiny...

and ridiculously lovely'

His eyes glows with adoration. His usual stony face crumbles into some unknown emotion. The more he looks at her the more his heart clenches. It almost painful. This cruel beast never felt something like this. How can this little creature's unconscious self holds so much power to trap a predator like him in a trance?

Eros snaps out of his imagination.
The atmosphere is tuning too cold for her delicate body so he quickly carries her to the warmth of the hut.
She can't be cold.

He gently places her on the bed. This small hut is where he often stays whenever he has to come to the East Worriond. He has to travel a lot around the kingdom for inquiries but mostly to East Worriond. But he hardly stays in the hut. Even when there is no work he doesn't like to take rest rather hunts  around the forest for the savages.

Whenever he visits even the savages quiver in fear and hides. So it is quite peaceful for the villagers around here. They secretly appreciate it although no one will have the guts to come forward to express their gratitude to the fearful leopard, their unannounced boss.

Outside the hut into the forest several howls can be heard . Eros's ear twitched. He looks out the window with a far away look. Then looks down at the sleeping figure on the bed, gently running his fingers on her hair.

*

Aryah is still asleep when Eros wakes up in the chair next to the bed. When did he fall asleep he can't remember. He was creasing her soft hair is the last thing he can remember. But now he looks at his hand that is clasped into both of her small ones as she sleeps peacefully. He did too. Even in a wooden chair.

A soft look falls upon his face as he looks at her then back at their intertwined hands.

It is still early in the morning the sun can not be seen through the forest area so it is quite dark.

Eros moves his other hand to gently run the fingers over her eyelashes the his eyes zeros on the slight drool running across her lips , he tries to wipe them but freezes feeling her lips. His blood warms up at the mare contact.

His fingers curiously but gently rubs the soft patel. Her lips parts and soft noises escapes making Eros mad.

His whole body bends down towards her oddly almost covering her from the view, eyes ablaze, as he keeps rubbing his finger over her moist lips , parting them even.

Aryah softly moans out in her sleep and this snaps something in him. The chair falls back loudly on the floor but he can care less as he envelopes her body with his larger one.

TUDD!

Aryah wakes up from her sleep with a loud sound to see the beast's flaming eyes roaming over her. His finger rubbing her lips.His heated body odly bending over her.

Her heart races wildly.

But Eros doesn't seem to faze or surprised. But his eyes becomes more furious seeing her curious eyes open. It soon turns glossy when he parts her lips more.His other hand stays clasped into hers tightly. Aryah whimpers out. Eros's eyes turns a little soft at the sight. But He swiftly slips one finger into her hot mouth.

He growls out at the contact of her tongue.

Aryah closes her eyes. But an uncontrollable sound escapes her mouth and she can't help but suck the thick finger that is sailing into her mount.

"Look at me!" Eros quickly slips out his finger and holds her chin instead. When she finally opens her alluring eyes he holds the eyes contact then he eagerly slips his finger back in to feel her mouth and tongue.
"Mmmh.."She looks up at him with such fuzzy and glossy eyes that he loses all his senses.

He gets closer and incourages her to suck again. She does so. Slight sucking noises fills the room with more heat. He brings other hand from her clasp and hold her chin up to get a clear view and helps her sucking more.

Aryah cries out but the sound doesn't escape fully.

His another finger enters her mouth and tries to clasp the tempting tongue of hers. Her sweet saliva runs down her chin. This does not help his hunger for her. A unfamiliar sweet scent engulfs Eros's senses.
He hums out. Eagerly playing with her mouth. More soft cries like a baby bird reaches his ears which encourages the beast more.

Her dark hair that he creased all night sprawl around the bed, the numerous blankets that he wrapped around her carefully have slipped around her waist, her precious face glows in his eyes...

"...shh, it's okay you can keep sucking little bird!" his deep voice rumbles out in the room.