𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘~𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Chapter 38

Chapter 38

"Aww, this man really is proving himself." I giggled as I reached for the breakfast that was steaming hot by my bedside.

For the past few days, Yves had been making such a great effort to patch up, to be there for me and the baby. My birthday was literally in three days and I was relieved because I couldn't hide the pregnancy any longer.

The belly was growing even bigger, I couldn't exercise with Aiden that much anymore because it would be easy for him to notice, and I no longer hugged anyone other than Yves.

Just the other day, in the vibrant, fresh and peaceful garden, Yves and I had made a list of all our insecurities and fears, all the things we wanted to do and provide for our baby as well as the list of both female and male names.

We resolved so many problems, so many misunderstandings and our relationship had evidently improved.

Aiden was shocked to see us unconsciously kissing the other day, and he didn't hesitate to scream in happiness at our reconciliation. We spent most of our time together now, and even though he told me that he loved me, I didn't say it back yet. I was still healing from the pain.

After finishing my breakfast, I showered then dressed up in a plain white, body-hugging dress that showed off my baby bump. Aiden and Katerina had gone for a private vacation and they would only return after two days, just a day before my birthday.

I headed downstairs to the kitchen to get myself some yogurt. It was what I normally ate in the morning before my day started.

I sat on the stool with a sigh then began eating my Greek Yogurt in peace when some strong familiar arms wrapped around me. I giggled playfully as he kissed my bare shoulder.

"Good morning baby," Yves whispered deeply against my ear.

"Good morning Yves. You're obsessed with me, aren't you?" I smiled as he turned my stool to face him.

"Yeah. I am obsessed with you Isla, you're my woman, and you're carrying my child." He leaned down to kiss me gently.

"What's got you in such a romantic mood today?" I wiggled my brows.

"Nothing. I'm just happy to spend the day with my two favorite people, and it's your birthday soon." Yves stroked my much bigger stomach gently.

"Yes, I feel like you're more excited than I am," I wrapped my arms around his torso as his arms caged me. He was already kissing my jaw and squeezing my ass as I felt a small rush of excitement. He was really pushing me over the edge nowadays.

My hormones were going so crazy, that whenever I saw him naked or even in his usual suit, I just couldn't handle myself. Sometimes he'd kiss me so intensely, and we'd end up making love.

"Sure. How's our baby doing?" He bent down to stroke my stomach and kiss the bump.

That's all he ever did nowadays, he had also formed a bond with the unborn baby, and we were both happy and excited to bring new life and make an addition to the family.