Chapter 7: Coastal Battle

"Man, I'm not going to like this, am I?"

"Where are they?" Hiroto asked in a low dangerous tone as he pulled the shirt of some guy from Doubt.

They raided the Doubt's turf to find Smokey's sister. Unfortunately, there are only a few Doubt members there and with that, they knew that Lala, and maybe some other girls that were kidnapped, are not there.

"They are at the shipment port," the guy answered in fear. The siblings immediately left the premises.

Hiyori felt as if she was going to be taken by the wind of how fast Hiroto drove.

Sannoh Rengokai members are big fans of motorbikes but she couldn't say that she didn't like them sometimes. Because it can lead you to an accident.

Whenever she rode behind Cobra, the latter is always driving a bit slower than when he was riding alone. That's why it made her feel safe.

Now, Hiroto looked like he will actually be driving them into hell and it was no different from Masaki as the two are riding at the same pace.

Maybe they forgot that she is with them. Maybe they forgot their sister, who may or may not ride with them for a while, is actually behind Hiroto's back.

Nevertheless, they reached the container ports. Hiyori though is a bit late to the party as the SWORD gangs have formed an alliance and are already fighting off Doubt and Mighty Warriors.

They stopped midway as many guys in black a.k.a. their opponent, pushed themselves backward. The Amamiya brothers revved up the engine. Hiyori tightened her grip on Hiroto's leather jacket.

On the bridge, above the port, Oshiage and Shiba from Strawberry Milk exclaimed, "The Amamiya Brothers came!"

Oshiage squinted and observed the other person behind the younger Amamiya brother. "And, who's that? Is that a woman with Amamiya?"

At Itokan Bar, Naomi and the others are listening to Oshiage and Shiba. The former frowned in confusion as she looked at the other members of Strawberry Milk. Then, it dawned on her as she recalled their last conversation about her brothers.

"Oh! That's Hiyori! She's with the Amamiya Brothers!" Shiba exclaimed in surprise. The two's mouths went agape as they looked at the girl who is actually nervous at that time. There are too many people around and she knew some of them, mainly the people from the SWORD district.

"Just in time!" she heard Murayama yell.

"Hold on tight, Yori," Hiroto told her. She frowned and gripped his side.

"Man, I'm not going to like this, am I?" she muttered and internally groaned. They are going to make a stunt again.

"Amamiya!" Dan yelled from the other side of the scene. "Wait, is that Hiyori?"