Meeting The Commander

This story was inspired by Emi_The_Idiot 's Sendak X Reader story! Go read it.

    How I got here was a mystery. All I remember, or was told; is that I crashed on a planet called Alcarion. Then I was found by Galran invaders. It was said that they believed just by looking over the armor that covered my body, how it was put together, that I had a serious gun show under it. So that placed me in the higher rank prisoner camp to fight in the gladiator pits. It's better than being slaughtered immediately by this "great commander" called Sendak. Never met 'em. I just know that he's quite the one to be feared, apparently.

    "Prisoner D12, Commander Sendak would like to speak with you." A guard says. He teleported me right out of my thoughts.

"I have a name ya know." I snapped at him.

    He sighs, "you really are the one of all the prisoners that is snappy, Novo."

    "Alright, lets just get this over with, if you gotta cuff me, cuff me." I said.

    He walked over to me slowly then tightly cuffed me. We walked out of the cell along with two other guards. It didn't take as long as I thought It'd be to get to the hull of the ship.

    "Commander Sendak, here is the human you wanted to speak with." One of the gaurds noted.

    "Thank you. Now, you may leave." The commander sighed.

    Heh, so this eight-foot, furred-neck man is Sendak? It amazes me how he has brought back the very old Galra genentics so easily. Galra these days aren't fluffy. A fluffy Galran is something of the past that has been lost through time. I can't even begin how hard it is to have a Galra kid like that.

"So, are you Novo, ma'am?"

"Yes, sir."

    "I've heard good things about you." He comments.

    "Oh really? I don't really think theres anything about me that is good." He's probably just trying to be sarcastic.

    He sighs, "You know, you could be of very good use to the Galra Empire. I'll give you time to think about it, but this is a one-time offer. Join me and become my second-in-command, or, rot in the gladiatorial pits. Your choice."

"I'll think about it." I said in a low tone.

"Good. You would be smart to choose..."

                            "Greatness"