introduction

He was happy . yes he just had a kid at 14 almost 15 but he was happy at the time with his life. about a year later they werent together anymore they were not in the same house or the same city. he loved her but does she love him?....

ABOUT A YEAR LATER.....

He met a sweet amazing girl while he was in childrens hospital with cancer. she treated him like he wasnt dying and that he was right next to her the whole time...... did he love her? YOUR KIDDING RIGHT!? of course! he didnt know what to say any more.... he became sicker and sicker and sicker everyday........
untell one day hewas told he had became ternaml. did he care? NO he knew it was coming but he wasnt going to invole her in the pain of him dying. he was given about 1 year or 2 years to live. he does still have cancer but she doesnt know. he loves her to this day even though he is sick to the bone with lukema but he doesnt care. he lied to her saying he doesnt love her to save her from the pain. she lives everyday in the world free while he is in childrens hospital in the cancer unit while she thinks hes okay....

IF she reads this...... i love you and idont and wont cause you pain please just know that i love you and wont risk your pain to let it all go.

THE END