𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘~𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Paper Thin ~ Nehmasis

I'd be lying if I said that you aren't the most beautiful person in the whole world right now," Katerina nudged me gently as I walked down the stairs with her.

"Aw, thank you babes. The makeup artists did a really good job, and I love my outfit." I smiled whilst straightening my oversized white coat. The weather was a little bit windy, but the sun was out and the sea was calm. It was already a perfect birthday for me.

I was appareled in a white, corset-like dress that hugged my figure to perfection, which had diamonds and ended at my ankles. I had worn some clear slide shoes to match the entire outfit, then a large coat on top to disguise my pregnancy. I had small white flowers in my hair and a silver tiara settled in between my wavy brown hair.

"Are you sure you want to wear that coat though? No one will be able to see your outfit, and the weather isn't all too bad." She smiled warmly.

"I'm sure. I feel quite cold, I'll probably take it off at the table." I grinned widely at her, then gasped at how beautiful the entire house looked. It was themed gold and pastel pink and nude, with white and hints of silver. My favorite color scheme.

From the large gleamy pool, to the golden streamers and balloons all around the place. I wanted to cry at how marvelous the entire place was, and how the letters of my name floated in the high ceiling, complemented by the huge rotating gold chandelier.

The technology and wonderful decoration was mind blowing, and instead of the usual dark marble floor, it was white with streaks of gold.

Yves was surely a billionaire, and I grinned widely when some nicely dressed men came to my service, handing me my favorite Berry smoothie beverage, with some warm luscious brownies. I moaned lightly at how the soft chocolate oozed in my mouth, the sweetness pleasing my taste buds.

"This is so good, oh my gosh!" I gasped after I had swallowed. The man gave me a bow, then gestured for me to take as many brownies as I wished.

Katerina basically carried the whole tray for me, then I walked to the entrance where people had started filtering in. We had only invited fifteen guests, including Zoë and a few of Yves' close friends. It was going to be such an intimate event, suitable enough for us to announce the big news.

"Happy birthday Isla, my goodness you look gorgeous." Lily said as she kissed my cheek gently.

"Thank you, I'm glad you made it." I grinned widely, then greeted the rest of my guests.

"Hey Isla, you look super pretty. Happy birthday by the way," I heard a voice that startled me, and I swerved to see none other than Sienna, holding a big bouquet of white and pink roses, a card and an endless amount of bags. There was a bodyguard behind her, holding more bags.

"Thank you," my smile was faint as she handed her other bodyguard the bags she was holding.

"I didn't know what you wanted, so I just got you a bunch of things. Classy clothes, hair and skin products, shoes, lingerie too," she whispered with a wink and I couldn't help but laugh.