This December | Five

"Oh my god." You muttered looking at your phone. Hunter glanced over as the four of you walked to school. 

"What?" He asked.

"I just got an update from a fanfic I read when I was twelve! The story's still ongoing and regularly being updated!"

Hunter pressed his lips together. "Who's Timmy and Chloe?" He asked.

You glanced at him. "Umm, they're from the Fairly Odd Parents? Well, the used-to-be newest season when they introduced Chloe, but still."

"Weird. And you ship it?"

You shrugged. "I was twelve." You said. You smiled dreamily. "Memories."

"Never thought I'd say this, but-" Luz starts. "-Stop talking about fanfiction! Hunter, you're partnering with Y/n for the talent show!?"

He jumped back as Luz shook his shoulders, walking backward.

He gently shoved her off. "Titan- I mean...GOD, Luz! So what?"

"I thought you said you weren't doing it?" She demanded.

Hunter crossed his arms. "Well, Y/n clearly doesn't know how to win certain things, so I thought I would help." He said simply.

"I thought it was because I didn't know how to have confidence?" You asked.

Hunter nodded his head toward you. "That too."

You rolled your eyes. Hunter reach over and snatched your phone, "Hey, Luz, wanna see the song we're gonna dance to?"

"Wha- HEY, MY PHONE!" You protested. 

"Sure!" Luz said excited.

He went to youtube and pulled Stalker's Tango up. He flashed the phone at her. Luz grinned. "What's the plan?" She asked. 

"We're going to do the tango and Hunter's gonna be the stalker. In the dance, I try to get away from him, but he's going to pull me back to him while singing."

"Singing?" Luz asked.

Hunter nodded. "I apparently I'm good at singing,"

Luz glanced at you two. "You know, Y/n's good at singing too. You should do Unhealthy Obsession." She said smiling. 

"That's what I said!" Hunter exclaimed. "But Y/n showed me Stalker's Tango."

You laughed. "Sorry," You said. 

"It's okay, Stalker's Tango is a good song," Hunter said turning his head to look at you. 

"One of my friends showed me that song," She said smiling. "I liked the beat,"

Luz looked at the two of you. "So, you're planning to sign up together?" She asked with great interest.

You nodded. "Yeah,"

"Mhm."

Y/n's House | After School: 3:56 pm

I'm sitting here, crying in my prom dress!~

I'd be the prom queen if crying was a contest...

Makeup is running down, feelings are all around~

How did I get here? I need to know..

You hummed along sitting in your room alone. The song Prom Dress played. Hunter needed to do his chores with Vee and Luz, so you didn't have any company. 

You thought about how he decided to help you, even when he didn't want to join the competition.

But...he still did it, for you.

You smiled. He's such a good person. He deserves so much... Your phone buzzed and you glanced at it. Hunter!

(I changed the pfps because I lost the last ones HELP-)

You grinned. 

Twenty minutes later you heard a knock on your door. When you opened it, Hunter smiled. "Hey, Teacher's Pet. Did you finish your homework?" He asked.

You crossed your arms, smirking. "Of course I did. You?"

"That was part of my chores, so yeah."

You pulled him in the house by his hand. "I chose the perfect tango on youtube. It's a bit...advanced though. But, we can practice it today!"

Hunter looked at your hands connected and smiled a little. "Oh?" He asked. "Cool, show me,"

You both walk to your room, ready to practice. 

Though...none of you noticed the red skinned midget with strange greenish blue hair hiding in the bush.