Chapter 51

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Y/n woke up, when she heard shuffling sound. She turned around and found Taehyung getting ready. She looked at the clock and it read 7 a.m. She was confused at first, but then remembered that he have to go out of his business trip. So, she sat on the bed, making him look at her.

"Oh I'm sorry If I woke you up." she shook her head and smiled at him.

"No no, you didn't, Can I help you in something??" she asked, making him smile at her. He went towards her and sat beside her.

"No honey, I don't want you working around. You should take care of yourself and the baby, when I'm not around, Hmm??"

"Yes." she said while smiling.

"Now go get a bath, you stink like a pig." he teased her by, covering his nose. Y/n glared at him and hit him on his head. She ignored him and went inside the bathroom, making him laugh at her. She's really cute, when he teases her.

After getting freshen up, Y/n came out of the closet being ready. She looked around and found that Taehyung was ready to leave with his luggage.

"You won't eat?"

"No I'm not hungry, Also I'll get late for my flight." he said, and walked towards her, he pecked on her head and then kissed her belly, before going out. Y/n pouted sadly, when he was gone. She would surely miss him a lot.

After sometimes, she came downstairs, careful with the stairs and saw everyone, on their seats, only Taehyung's seat was empty, which kind of made her sad. She silently went to her chair and sat on it. Mrs. Kim noticed her and cleared her throat. She still haven't forgotten, what she had encounter yesterday night. Mrs. Kim awkwardly shifted on her seat and thought of focusing on her food. Y/n after finishing her food, went upstairs to read some books.

She was lying on the couch and was reading a really sweet story, she was actually reading the story, for her baby.

Suddenly she heard a knock on her door and stood up. She opened the door and Jennie, entered while squeaking happily.

"Y/n-ahhhh." she shouted like a teenager girl and hugged her.

"Unnie, you're really strong." she said, making her realize and break the hug.

"Aigo, I'm sorry, but hell I'm so happy that you're pregnant, Yay now two kids will be roaming in this house, and I'll have new playmates." she said, making her giggle. Jennie, also started laughing, soon Jisso also joined them. And they all entered inside.

Jisso and Y/n got comfortable on the bed, while Jennie rushed down, to get snacks, for themselves. Soon she came back with packets of snacks, making Y/n look at them with sparkly eyes.

The moment kept the packet on the bed, Y/n grabbed on and dug onto it.

"Aish, I can already see that, this baby is making you damn hungry and hormonal." she said, while laughing. Jisso also laughed hearing her out. Y/n looked at them, with a red face, as her cheeks were now swollen, due to chips. She had literally stuffed her mouth with them. She blushed and chewed them slowly.

"So, when are you gonna, give us good news??" asked Jisso, from Jennie. Jennie rolled her eyes, while munching on her cookies.

"I don't think so, Yoongi is always busy with his first love." Y/n looked at her with wide eyes.

"First love??"

"Yeah his, office." answered Jennie, making her sigh in relief, as she had thought something else.