17 | prom night

It had been a month since I was almost killed by James. A month since my life almost fell apart. A month since I got the scar on my neck.

When Bella got home, she was grounded, immediately. But I was not (thankfully). It was a part of the perks of having Bella being the one who left Dad, and a perk of being the younger sister. Also, Dad didn't like Edward. But he liked Rosalie, even though he didn't know I was dating her. 

So on prom night, while Bella was being lectured on pepper spray and staying safe, I was sitting in Rosalie's room, the sunset beaming in through her floor length windows. 

Rosalie peeped in through her cracked door. I made her put on pajama pants, and told her to wind down. At first she was reluctant, but now her hair was in a messy bun, and she was wearing my t-shirt. "They left!" She announced, and plops down on the bed beside me, pulling me into her chest. I relaxed my muscles, and then she started tickling me, attacking my neck with kisses.

"You got me! You got me." I surrendered, and Rosalie kissed me once more on the neck, lingering on the spot where my skin was scarred with teeth marks. Something that will forever mark me.

Suddenly as our smiles faded, we locked eyes with each other. I thought about our future. Rose interlocked her lips with mine and her fingers lightly traced my jawline, like I was fragile. Easy to break.

I pulled away, breaking the contact but keeping our foreheads touching. I asked her softly, "Will it be like this forever?"

"I wish." She sighed, closing her eyes. I kept mine open, looking intensely at her. 

"It should be." I told her, and her eyes snapped open. "You won't get the chance to leave me to have a 'normal life'... I'll be dead in a few years, Rose. I want to be around with you for longer than that."

"I want you too." Rosalie sighed.

I closed my eyes. I didn't know who would cave first. but I hoped it wasn't me. 

I'd like to stay like this forever.

.

AWWWWW ITS DONE.

BOOOOOK TWOOOO SOOONNNNN

sorry this took so long. exams, being the lead in a play and just some stress has been happening this month lol. But I'm back and ready to get writing!

thank you for reading!

-lola