1

It was a quiet night for the most part, at around this time most people would be asleep but not Sonic and his friends, they were all at Sonics house celebrating another victory against Eggman.

His latest attack was pretty big which means Sonic and the others will have plenty of time to just kick back and relax until Eggman recovers and strikes again.

They can never understand why Eggman even tries to defeat them to begin with when both sides already know that Eggman will always end up losing in the end.

But hey since his recent attack was bigger than usual it meant that team Sonic had to bring in some more friends to join the fight and since they're all here they might as well hang out together and catch up with one another.

Knuckles, Tails and Vector were on the couch, hooting and hollering as they played a fighting game against each other.

Knuckles quickly stands up as he rapidly smashes the buttons on his controller focused on his avatar trying to attack Vector's, Tails just sits back and watches since his character had already been defeated and out of the game. Vector laughs as he sees Knuckles struggling to beat him.

Rouge is sitting on the arm rest watching this go down and cheering on Knuckles while Charmy cheers on Vector to win.

Sonic passes by them seeing that it's starting to get intense and Knuckles starts to take his frustration out on the controller. Sonic chuckles

"Try not to break my controller again this time knux"

Knuckles ignores him, tails turns to Sonic and says

"Don't worry Sonic, I brought my tools this time just in case he does ...and by how angry he's getting I bet there's a 99 percent chance he'll-"

'Game over'

Tails and Sonic look back at the screen, Knuckle's character is on the ground defeated while Vector's character stands over his and does a celebration dance.

Vector laughs

"Haha! I'm the winner!"

Knuckles jaw drops, his eye twitches as the 'game over' screen taunts him, he growls before crushing the controller in his hand without realizing it.

Tails sees the controller getting crushed

"Welp that's my cue"

He hops off the couch to go get his tool box from another room, knuckles slowly looks down at the controller after realizing what he's done.

Sonic rolls his eyes while smiling then heads to the kitchen where Silver, Cream and y/n are, Sonic pops his head around the corner.

"How's it going in here?"

Silver is using his telekinesis to have the ingredients for the popcorn machine hover above him as he tries to figure out how it works, cream has the manual to it in her hands as she tries to read it.

Y/n has their back faced towards them as she tries to figure out how the snow cone machine works. All three of them look over at Sonic when they hear him

Silver nervously chuckles

"Still figuring out how to work this thing, you don't happen to know how this works do you? I mean aren't you the one who bought it?"

Sonic crosses his arms and leans on the wall with a smirk

"Yeah but I had tails add some fancy things to it, I got it for when you guys stop by again but since it's been a while and I haven't really had many people over I didn't bother to figure out how it works"