A Summers Morning

I,Jessica Gateway, am a normal girl. In the mornings I have a routine that would bring me to the evening.I will first start by collecting the eggs from the coops, taking half inside to mama and taking the rest into town to sell. Whilst in town I will buy the usual to help them thrive throughout the week. Then go take them back home, after I will take a basket and a few books and a glass bottle of water along past Jeffrey, who was the farmer, and give him a happy smile and wave to make his day just a bit more happier. Walk up to the field and read there. It was perfect there was no one there it was silent.

Then one summers morning, I awake with a funny feel, I believed it's nerves or that I was just a bit under the weather, but never the less I get up and begins my day with the chickens and their eggs. Shortly, I was heading into town but I had realised I ran out of books, that must have been the strange feeling. So I decided to get some in town at the library. Today Jeffrey was in the stables feeding the horses so I saw him as I went into town. I got all the goods for the week, and started to head home when I remembered I needed some new books so I turned and headed to the bookshop. Afterwards, when I walked out I crashed into someone.
"Oh my im so sorry, I'm such a klutz!" I exclaimed quickly gathering my books. That's when he and I rose and I saw the most handsome, powerful man staring at me with his emerald green eyes. That's when mamma came sprinting towards me, and me and this charming fellow were still staring into each other's eyes.
" Jessica get away from this poor boy! You get away from my daughter we are to rich for your liking!" Mamma burst out. I tried to speak but I couldn't the man had took my breathe away, so I just shook my head and she dragged me by my arm away from the man. Now I knew he was the weird, but nice and different feeling I had felt all day long, and I knew I wanted to see him once again, I need to get back into town.