Chapter 5: Avenge

"Either you take me with you or I'll go there by myself

"Either you take me with you or I'll go there by myself."

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

Hiyori stood behind Noboru as they tried to decipher whatever that flash drive contains. The girl could not understand anything that her friend is doing but she still listened and watched them.

She felt someone's hand hold hers, she looked behind her and saw Cobra also staring at her.

"Sit down," he said as he pulled her to sit on a chair behind them. Hiyori sighed while still looking at Noboru and Furuno's back.

She was worried for her brother, Takeru. The girl placed her palms on her lap as she looked down and shut her eyes.

Men in white suits.

Kamizono Family.

Somewhat, it all seems familiar to her.

Was it all connected to her past?

"Hey, you're frowning," Cobra told her as he gently rubbed his fingers into the girl's forehead. Hiyori looked at him and sighed.

"I can't help it. My brother, who went missing for a year is somehow connected to one of Kuryu's families. Then, this flash drive that may or may not contain something that can destroy Kuryu. He's doing something dangerous," she shook her head and let out a worried sigh for the umpteenth time.

"Kamizono Family... why do all of them wear white?" she questioned.

"Something that has to do with their loyalty to the organization, I guess," Noboru answered for her. His eyes are still glued to his laptop.

Hiyori's mind wandered as she thinks of Takeru. Her brother's not dumb to do illegal things, he always reminds them of doing the right thing when they were kids. Given that he basically took care of Masaki and Hiroto, he will do anything for them. He will do anything to protect them.

But why did he suddenly disappear?

Hiyori thought as flashes of memories came to her mind. That rainy night when she ran away from home as her parents told her to.

She remembered before she completely ran away, she can see flashes of white clothing coming straight to her parents.

White color...

Then, the girl remembered that those people usually came to ask to turn over their factory and pay off the debt because of a redevelopment project that was going to happen near them.

She remembered her parents talking to a man in a white suit as she played in the corner with her dolls. She remembered how much their parents pleaded to not take their business away from them.

"Found him." Hiyori was snapped back to reality as she heard Furuno speak. The girl looked at Hiyori. "I'm going to inform them about it."

Hiyori nodded. She stood up from her seat and slowly took a step toward Noboru. She was staring at nowhere as she recalled her past memories.

The girl stared into thin air with no expression.

The second thing she knew, her brothers and Aika are back in the diner.

"You tracked our brother?" Hiroto asked as they all stared at the laptop screen. Hiyori stood beside Masaki at the side.

"Little Asia?" Masaki asked as he read the location that Takeru is in.

"What is he doing there?" Hiroto questioned.

"He seems to be making a deal with someone from Kamizono, though I don't know the exact location," Furuno told them.

"I got something, but it isn't enough information. The Kamizono Group is smuggling weapons. Wait, is that..." Noboru said and looked at the screen as he saw a familiar figure. "Looks like your brother bought something."

"We must hurry and find him," Aika hurried them but she was stopped by Masaki.

"No!" Masaki sternly said making Aika look at him in confusion.

"Aika-chan, you stay here," he said.

"Why?"

"It's dangerous. We'll deal with it," the older Amamiya told the young girl. She was about to protest but Hiroto spoke.

"You stay here and look after the data that your father left you," he told the girl as he glanced at her.

"Wait, I'm coming with you," the two brothers looked at their younger sister who finally spoke for the first time as they entered there. "What? Are you going to tell me that I can't go and stop my brother from doing something that may kill himself?"

"You can't go," Hiroto told her.

"Yes, I can. Either you take me with you or I'll go there by myself," she said as she looked at Hiroto with a stern expression. The latter glared at her. "You guys didn't tell me anything about our parents. They were killed, weren't they? By Kuryu, by Kamizono Family. And our older brother is out there trying to avenge them."

The two brothers looked at her in shock. Masaki frowned and shook his head in disbelief.

"How did you—" Masaki was cut off by the girl.

"I remembered everything. Before mom and dad told me to run I saw them enter the factory." She sighed as both Masaki and Hiroto went silent. The same as the rest of the people in the room as they looked at the siblings. "You have to take me. I'm not going to lose anyone today."

Masaki and Hiroto paused as they both remembered the very same words that Takeru told them when their parents were killed and their younger sister went missing.

"Fine, let's go," Masaki sighed in defeat as he finally agreed to take the young girl with them.

Hiyori let out a sigh of relief as she glanced at Cobra who stood behind her.

"I'll be back, I promise. And you know I always keep my promise," she gave him a soft smile as the blonde just nodded knowing that he can't do anything just like her two brothers. If Hiyori made up her mind, she will do anything for it.

"Be careful," Cobra reminded her. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and walked out of the diner.

The girl followed her brothers outside but stopped in front of her brother's bikes as she stared at Hiroto's backseat. The last time she went to ride with him, it was all black.

"It's pink," she stated.

"Don't say anything and just hop on or I'm going to leave you behind," Hiroto grumbled.

"I am just going to say that it's pretty cool." The girl raised her hands in defeat. She hopped on his bike and as always, the girl grasped her brother's leather jacket as they drove off.

---

So, this act only has 8 chapters. Meaning, we're almost at its end. T^T