18

Vote ♡︎

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

"Isaiah's acting weird, like last night I asked to check his phone after he was ignoring me all day and now he's mad at me" I rolled my eyes before putting one of my lashes on. "I swear Alanna, you better stop me from shooting up this niggas house" I chuckled "I'm not even gonna stop you cause the way he acting I think he needs to take a few bullets"

"Period" We both went back to getting ready. We were on facetime and we both had places to go, I was supposed to be going with Trey and she was supposed to be going with Isaiah. "Girl how you got Trey to talk to you? That nigga still says barely a few words to even Isaiah or anyone else"

"I don't know, he just does" That was our business and she didn't need to know about it. "Oh, so you just got that special touch huh?" I rolled my eyes once the fuck again "He's probably like that with every girl, I'm not special"

"Hush don't think about it like that. I ain't never seen him with anyone else but that other girl so I don't think he's a hoe" She was right, but was she really?

Trey
Come outside I'm here

"Mya he's here so I'll call you when I get back" Before she could say anything I hung up and rushed down the stairs. My mom was working this weekend so I wasn't worried, as long as I was back before 8 tonight.

I walked up to his car and right then I heard he was on the phone with someone. He unlocked the doors and I got in and recognized that voice, Illiana.

"Bruh I'm finna call you later I got shit to do" I sat down and he hung up. He grabbed my hand and kissed it gently before putting my seatbelt on for me "Illiana called you?" He nodded "Yeah" He never told me what the conversation was about but it seemed they weren't arguing so I guess it went well?

"We're going to the mall, I'm gonna spend some money on you" I smiled, I loved the thought of that. "Really? You don't have to you know"

"Well, I want to" Before we pulled off, He looked over at me. "What did I tell you yesterday?" What did he tell me yesterday? " I said I want your neck to show, why are you hiding it?" I didn't think he was actually serious. "I thought you were playing-"

He just took it upon himself to grab a hair tie out of his glove compartment and put my hair in a high bun

Wait Who's hair tie was that?

"Better," He said.

__________

We walked through the mall, his hand in mine. He was a lot taller than me and I knew he was a little intimidating to the other people here. Today he had on an orange sweatshirt with black sweats and the Jordan Shattered Backboards. I just had on some jeans, a white-pink top, and some air forces. I felt out of his league, and the whole time girls were gawking at him.