47

"How they the ones that's having the baby shower and they late?" My dad said and I chuckled

It was almost due for Landon and Aubrie to have their baby and they was just now having a baby shower cause Landon was being indecisive.

In his words The baby ain't the one finna have a responsibility mfs need to be showering my ass with gifts the way i'm finna be stressed.

Landon succeeded in getting his GED and now he's decking on what's he wants to do. He said it really doesn't matter as long as he's his own boss.

Me and Makai had finally moved in together and it hasn't been hectic at all. I actually been doing pretty good mentally but I can't say the same for Makai.

He's been bottled up every sense the day he went to tell his parents about the woman that violated him. I've noticed his change in his attitude and I didn't expect for him to stay bottled in for this long. It got me thinking that he didn't tell me the full story on what happened. But just like he's helped me i'm going to help him and there for him as much as possible.

We're supposed to go back to therapy tomorrow so Darcy can check up on things and I can't wait.

"They coming." Karmyn said and everybody turned their attention to Landon and Aubrie as they made their way in. Both their outfits had blue in ig since they were having a boy. I literally can't wait until my nephew comes so I can spoil him.

"Awwww she look so pretty." My mom said as they made some stops at tables to speak at other family members.

"A damn shame i carried him in my nut sack and he got the nerve to save this table for last." My dad mumbled and Makai busted out laughing and I just shook my head.

"Demetrius she has to speak to her family too." My mom said.

"Fuck ha family he the reason why she pregnant we work the miracles in this family." He said.

"Hell nah you on one today." Makai laughed.

"Fuck this shit ian finna keep on walking around." Landon mumbled into the microphone. "Wassup preciate y'all for coming." He said sitting the mic back down.