𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭: 𝚂𝙲𝙰𝚅𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴

╰┈ [SCAVANGE]

┏━━━ ━━━┓
Shinunoga E-wa by Fujii Kaze playing...
II
┗━━━ ━━━┛

"IS SHE SOMEONE YOU KNEW?" Last Boss asks, interrupting Niragi's thoughts about both your past and Chishiya - oh, how wonderful it'd be if you didn't find out, but he didn't blame you because of what happened - he blames everyone, even himself. It's not your fault that you found out. Niragi tusks and looks over to his co-militant with a glare while he goes back to stuffing the rest of the presents he made his way out of into a box.

"I did not take you for a dumb one, what else would I do this for?"

Last Boss stares at his glaring daggered eyes before looking away and instead, wanders his eyes around the surroundings, not bothering to comment about Niragi's impatience. If you're wondering what's happening now, Niragi dragged Last Boss into places where the two - well more of Niragi - searched for the things you used to like back in the real world and put it all into a box.

Niragi had only tasked Last Boss to find the chips and little toys you had wished you wanted as a kid - everything is listed in the list and all of it has to be present in the box before you can get to exit the library - it doesn't look like he has a lot of time left when he sees you reading. And yes, he knows when you'll take your leave or when you'll stay for a little longer, and right now, it seems like you're getting bored or sleepy.

Niragi's brows relaxed, he was about to head off to his dreamland with you again in mind until his acquaintance chose to open his mouth again,

"If she means something to you, why don't we bring her with us?"

Niragi snaps his head to the man beside him, having enough of this bunch of nonsense when Last Boss doesn't know a damn thing about what's going on in the gunman's head. And yet it seems like that question pissed Niragi. If only he could, he would instantly blow a punch at the bald man but you would probably be frightened considering they're just near the library.

And though you were quite busy, he wouldn't want to risk the chance of him hearing crack Last Boss' bones. He wouldn't want to see that cute frightened face again - it'll only remind him of the last mistake that he should've prevented and that is to hide you from everything.

"Are you fucking stupid or something?" Niragi whispers in retort, still cautious about raising his voice given that the library isn't too far from this store, then looks back to the little pink sticky note he just got from a small store and pulls out a pen to list down a note for you to read with a smile on his face.

And even though he gets frustrated with how messy his writing skills are, hence why he had to repeat the heartfelt letter over and over again just to get it right and decent, whenever he thought of you, it got him smiling, which is why he didn't mind how many times he had to repeat this one little note for you to read - it'll be worth it when you touch the pink paper, and the thought of touching the same paper sent such a pleasuring chill down Niragi's spine - he was only mad at himself for not having such cute writing like yours.

He always will do his best to look presentable.

While Last Boss stares at the discarded notes - he counts, there are about 16 discarded notes that Niragi describes as a failure - with a confused look on his face. He didn't know Niragi was such a... romantic as Last Boss reads over the little notes.