𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞: 𝙵𝙰𝚃𝙴

╰┈➤❝ [FATE]

┏━━━ ━━━┓
I Wanna Be Your Slave by Maneskin playing...
II
┗━━━ ━━━┛

PUTTING THE BOX BACK where you found it after taking all the goodies and stuffing it into both of your and Usagi's plastics, knowing this will be a great advantage for you in the long run. You know you had to write a letter back.

Usagi encouraged you.

"You know, maybe you should write a letter back. Maybe then you can get a clue on who it is?"

You sigh, slumping your shoulders, having one of the worst feelings that you probably might know who this is but you still chose to doubt it - it was just not possible for you to deal with the two other guys you did come back for - but you've met so many good people, normal people, it was almost too good to be true for you.

So meeting Niragi and Chishiya again seems to be a low blow for you. It really was. But it also made you feel rather cold thinking about completely wiping every bit of contact with them - you tried for a year when you left for Yokohama only for you to come back to it. And here you are now, it's like telling you that you can never leave them.

Patting the top of the box, you frown, feeling quite disappointed about your self-thoughts about those two. "Why do I only have two friends, to begin with?" You mumble, only to be heard for yourself yet Usagi heard it. She frowned with you too - this sort of tone made her think that these two friends of yours were perhaps not the best. You look depressed now that you're left in silence with your thoughts - you had even forgotten that you have company beside you, worried about your total change of mood.

And Usagi wanted to change that - you did make her happy and a little less lonely. Why wouldn't she want to return the kind act?

"I guess that makes that three then" Usagi smiles, taking a hold of your shoulder but you, on the other hand, were dumbfounded and were maybe caught a little off guard since you were still in your head about the Suguru situation.

"Huh?"

"You said you only had two friends until you met Arisu, right?" Usagi questions then lean closer to you, you stepped back, "And then you met me -" She points to herself, the smile on her face only seems to reach your face once you start to get her point.

╰┈ "I'm your friend, right?" - Usagi Yuzuha

You puff your cheeks a bit, feeling flustered and shocked about the amount of chemistry the woman is putting into her words, it makes all the blood flow rise to your cheek, "Mmh! Mhmm!"

You grin excitedly. "But how about me? T-Then that means I'm your friend too, right?"

It feels too good to be accepted.

"Well, I'm still here. Hope that answers your question."

"Not really but I get what you're saying. You don't like to answer yes or no, huh?" You smirk and give your newly found friend a playful look, crossing your arms together.