1

Clara POV

I'm Clara, today is my 11th birthday on April 12th and I know what's going on be waiting for me when I go down for breakfast.
2 letters from very important wizarding schools,
Hogwarts of England
Ilvermorny of America.
I'm not sure which I'll pick, I've been to Ilvermorny before with my mom but I've never even been to Europe, it'd be so amazing to go there.

I was awoken from my thoughts by my alarm beeping at me and I clicked it off and sat up opening my curtains and smiled seeing 2 owls sitting on the top of our back pavilion.
"Let's do this." I put my slippers and robe on before going downstairs to my parents who are wearing their school scarves for comedic relief.
"I see you two have your sides."
"Just for some fun love." My dad Jon says kissing my head before he goes back to making griddled fried toast.
"And it's completely your decision Lara Remember that." My mom Carol says sitting on the bar stool by the kitchen island.
"Right... yeah it is. " I breathed and opened the letters.
Both read

"Dear Miss Andrews,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts' School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

"Dear Miss Andrews
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Ilvermorny school of witchcraft and wizardry."

I took out my pocket notebook and started writing some pro's and cons and they both have equal reasons but Hogwarts has one step up, being in a different country full of new adventures.
I smiled at the thoughts and knew it.
Hogwarts is the one.
"Well sweetie?" Mom asked looking at me.
I smiled and held up the Hogwarts letter victoriously.
"Yes!" Dad laughs and picks me up spinning me as I squeal in delight.
"Well I see paternal loyalty runs thicker than maternal." Mom said with a laugh.
"Yes it does my love." Dad kissed her and the 3 of us danced around the kitchen.

We ate breakfast while Dad told us stories from the Gryffindor days of his youth, both my parents think I'll be either a Ravenclaw or Gryffindor but only the hat can tell so we'll have to see what happens.

I went and packed everything I needed into my trunk with an undetectable extension charm that mom had put on it for help.
The trunk was a present from my parents for my 10th birthday, it's red with my initials on the top along with different stickers from my favorite places like New York, Portsmouth, and New Orleans. The next sticker will read England.
I packed all my clothes, books, Journals, jewelry box and jewelry, shoes and some decorations from my room that I want to put in my dorm.
I got dressed in leggings with  shorts over them along with a Portsmouth Virginia firefighter shirt on with my sneakers and brushed my dirty blonde hair before throwing my brush in my backpack.
I carried everything down to our fireplace while Dad got the "international flu powder ready" apparently there's different powders for where you want to go.

"Ready ladies?" He asked looking at us and I nodded excitedly while holding my backpack.
"Alright in we go." We stepped into the fireplace and held hands as Dad held the powder in his hands and said our destination very clearly.
"Diagon Alley London." He threw down the powder and we were sent through time and space and magic into another fireplace in England.

"Here we are! My old stomping grounds. Now this way is....." I kinda tuned out dad talking as we walked. There's so much to see.

I was so in a trance I didn't realize I'd moved into the middle of the cobblestone sidewalk till someone ran into me.

"Oh crap sorry." I said trying to get up next to the blonde haired boy who I ran into.
"It's ok. Are you alright?" He asked getting up with me looking into my green eyes with his rare silver ones.

"Yeah I'm fine,"

"That's..""Draco!" "Clara!"

We looked behind each other and saw our dads coming over but they weren't looking at us with concern.  Those are expressions of anger.

I was pulled into my dad's arms and Draco into his.

"You ok Honey?"

"Yeah Dad I'm ok. are you??" I asked looking at him.

"So It's true. Jon Andrews back in London, Aren't we blessed? And with a little princess no doubt yours and that americans spawn."

" Lucius Malfoy. It's been a happy few decades since we've crossed paths. I see you got your dream heir you always talked about. assuming he's not a bastard." Dad smirked and Mr Malfoy growled under his breath.

"Alright that's enough." I looked and saw mom and some other woman walking over.

"Babe I got this." Dad said as I went next to mom.

"No you don't. Narcissa this is my little girl I was telling you about. Clara this is Narcissa Malfoy, we met when she came to Ilvermorny on a trip."

She smiled. "Hi Clara. I see you've met Draco, Draco this is the girl I told you about."

"Yeah I see her." Draco responded very similar to his father with a dirty look.

I gave him a raised eyebrow and returned the dirty look. Little shit.

"Hi Mrs. Malfoy." I smiled my pleasant southern girl smile as the dad's glared at each other.

"You know dear I think I blocked out the knowledge of you being friends with the american." Lucius said to his wife.

"The american has a name Lucius which I know you are aware of since I was in your wedding as maid of honor."

"Of course. Forgive me Carol." He bowed slightly.

"We'll see about that." Mom flashed a similar smile to mine and looked at dad.

"Let's go. she needs clothes, books and wand and pet."

"yeah let's go."

"See you at the station carol." Narcissa said with a smile and mom nodded.

"goodbye for a whole day Draco. Maybe we'll see each other tomorrow if I'm not too low to be seen with you fake prince." I smiled sweetly and left.