The Hopeless Romantic (Chapter 1)

As they were walking through the halls... Their eyes met... Making eye contact...
Almost bumping each other... Their first seeing each other... But this is just the beginning of the story.

Love at First sight.. was the case for Kyro... Sweet Little Naive Obsessed Kyro...Always getting... his heartbroken, While For Jaxel... It was just some... measly memory to him.

Kyro was just a joke to them... When will this Naive boy...change, Always getting stood up, cheated on, and bullied... a Naive little boy... trying to find love, but he actually thought they were always the one for him... such an obsession grew... trying to find love. every second, every hour, every day... 24/7.
Trying to find love for him, always getting it wrong... when will his soulmate actually be there...
is it a Woman... that is his soulmate? or... is it a Man..?

Ahh... Love is in the air, as they say... when will people get to meet their soulmate.
When will they meet their chosen one... a sweet love.
Now let us continue...

Kyro was love-struck really... Jaxel talking with his friends... Blake and Ryne... Talking about some prank to pull on someone. Kyro Overhearing... Just walking... As They whisper while walking down the hall... Jaxel and his friends... didn't even notice him after walking away... Blake and Ryne talking trash about Kyro... but Jaxel stayed quiet... Kyro still hears them... but Jaxel's friends don't even care.

Kyro Overthinking... "Obsessed.., Naive.., Idiotic..,"
He did try to ignore it... He just can't... Always hearing that kind of...thing... every day...
of course... everyone tries... and everyone is not perfect really, But why can't he Ignore if he has done that much... Why? He just wants Love...Will He finally have His... so-called Soulmate... Or will He be deceived by others...?

Kyro going home after school... Still overthinking...Those words they said... Over and over again...Should He ignore it or just... "Hey, Kyro!" someone said, It was Kaitlin... Kyro's Friend.
"Oh, Hi Kaitlin", Kyro said. Someone Walking towards them is... Bea!"Hey, guys! How has school been?" Bea said.

Kyro said "Sorry guys, I gotta go!" and hurriedly ran. Kaitlin says "So...when's the time you're gonna Confess to him?"... Bea says "When the time is right! Definitely." "Yeah, sure Bea." Kaitlin said...

Bea Remembering the first time... Kyro and Her met. Kyro Hurriedly Running through the halls, Bea and Kyro Bumping into Each Other... Bea tripping, Kyro catching her...Kyro said fastly "Oh, I'm so sorry." Bea saying..."It's fine, thank you." Kyro said hurriedly "I gotta go" and ran away fastly.

"Hey! Hey! BEA!" Kaitlin saying... "Oh, Sorry. I zoned out for a second..." Bea Said.
Kaitlin says "Day-dreaming about Kyro again? you literally just talked to him."
"Yeah, yeah... Sorry" Bea said. Bea says "He's just really Kind, Nice, Sweet, and Smart. he's perfect!"
"If you said that to him, he wouldn't believe you," Kaitlin said... As they walked home and chatted.

Kyro was in hurry to go home, to look after his sister while their mother was busy working. As he hurriedly ran home, He heard someone shouting his name... It was a familiar voice, A girl!... but was it really her? Kyro Thought to himself, The girl approached Kyro... "Hey! Kyro right?" It really was her, it was her! Jessie, Kyro's first ever friend The one he was always closest to... until she moved. "Ahhh! Jessie!? You're actually back in town!"Kyro said excitingly, "Did you miss me? old friend." Jessie smiled happily as she talked. "So... Want me to walk you home? you looked like you were in a hurry before." Jessie asked, "Oh, OH! yeah... I forgot I gotta go. I'm taking care of my sister this night." Kyro said, and as he ran hurriedly to his House. Jessie thought to herself... "Yeah, that guy doesn't change, huh? must be why I fell for him..."

as the day passed,... a new day is awaiting them... will Kyro find this so-called soulmate of his in the next chapter?