Chapter 6: Takeru

"Kamizono, you'll die on my hands right here

"Kamizono, you'll die on my hands right here."

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

The siblings got off the motorbikes as soon as they reached Little Asia. Hiyori stepped forward as she waited for her brothers to park their vehicles. Her gaze roamed around the place.

She had gone to Little Asia five years ago. Her grandfather took her there to meet someone that he knows. She doesn't remember who was it as she roamed around the place and left her grandpa with his friend.

As they went inside the town, they can see lots of people there. A dragon parade is being held in the streets.

"There are so many people," Masaki commented.

"Tell me about it," Hiyori grumbled as she walked behind Masaki and on her behind is Hiroto.

Hiroto took out his phone showing a pic of Takeru as he asked a street vendor if they saw him. The guy quickly shook his head.

The siblings continued to walk in the streets filled with people and the loud sound of drums playing as they watched the parade.

Hiroto continued to ask some people standing there but no one had seen Takeru there. Someone pointed a direction to them and they immediately went there without forgetting to thank the bystander.

"Let's go," Hiroto said and lightly pushed Hiyori on his front. The girl walked and followed Masaki who is leading them.

As they turned into a much-crowded street, Hiroto sped up his pace and lead them. While Hiyori's the one lagging behind the two.

They stopped midway and roamed their eyes at the place hoping to see the familiar black hair and figure of their brother.

Hiyori sighed as she turned her head to the sides but she still can't spot him. She stopped as her gaze landed on a man holding his phone in his ear. She gasped and immediately ran towards the familiar man.

Masaki also noticed Takeru walking away from them. He was just snapped out of his trance when they saw Hiyori take off and pass people in the crowd.

"Yori, wait!" she heard Masaki tell her but she didn't stop.

"Takeru-nii!" she shouted a few meters away from the man. Hiroto also called for his brother as they tried to reach for him.

Takeru glanced behind him and locked eyes with Hiyori who stopped walking. The girl is also looking at her brother with widened eyes not really knowing what to do. The oldest Amamiya turned away and continued to walk.

Hiyori breathed as she tried to pull herself out of the crowd but it was difficult making her slow and creating a big gap between her and Takeru.

Hiroto shoved people a bit hard as he tried to chase his brother. The siblings panted as they continued to walk past the crowd. They got out of the crowd and a few people are on the streets that they walked through. They speed up their pace and stopped as they saw Takeru turn left.