Mr. Not So Straight

Mr.not so strait

Today started like any other. Normal boring classes with boring ass teachers. Y/n had walked into his first class,seminar. Although he wouldn’t really count seminar as a class as all he did was homework and tests. Sometimes they would have announcements but it was rare. 

Surprisingly mr.strait had walked in. Y/n didn’t think much of it, he just thought he was in there for another announcement. Y/n sat there working on homework, until mr.strait called y/n up. “Hey y/n could you come talk to me for a second?” Confused y/n follows. “Yes? What’s wrong?” Y/n responded. “Well I was going to just talk to your teacher but I saw that you were wearing a really tight skirt today, and I’m going to have to dress code you.” Y/n doesn’t know how to respond but follows. They enter his office. “Y/n I have some clothes for you, they were my old clothes I think they would fit you.” Hesitantly y/n takes the clothes. As y/n is about to open the door, mr.strait stops y/n. Mr.strait grabs the handle and pushes y/n against the door. “I didn’t say you could leave. Strip.” “Wait wha-?” “You heard me. Strip, I want you to change right here.” Y/n nervous to anger him obeys him. Y/n takes of his clothes and starts blushing. “Umm can I have your other clothes?” Y/n asks. “No, it’s not my turn yet.” Mr.strait starts to strip. “What if someone sees us?” Y/n says. “Oh they won’t.” Mr.strait locks the door and starts to make out with y/n.