Prologue

Prologue:

"Will you marry me?" A handsome man dressed into blue jeans and white T-shirt kneels in front of his love with a rose in his hand.

"Please say something. I will die without-" She placed her finger on his lips and stared at him. There is no expression on her face.

Her silence is making him nervous by every passing second. He is the crush of millions of girls. Girls are dying to hook up with the hottest bachelor hunk of the city but his heart only beats for one girl- Khushi Gupta. She is his lifeline. His life starts and ends with her. He loves each and everything about her- Her innocence, her humble nature, her down to earth personality, her moral values, her personality, everything. They have been in a relationship for more than a year. But it's like just yesterday she landed into the arms of a bachelor Arnav Singh Raizada and stole his heart for the lifetime.

She is working in his office as his personal assistant, but he is never treated as an employee. He pampered her like a princess. When he proposed to her for the first time during one event function, she denied saying she belonged to a very poor family. But he didn't give up. He makes her believe his genuine feelings for her. He stays awake outside her house waiting to get one glimpse of her.

"Arnavji, what are you doing? Please go back home, otherwise you will fall ill." She feels awkward as neighbors are staring at them.

"I don't care. I love you, Khushi." He held her hand. "Why did you stop coming to the office? You know I can't live a second without you"

"Stop it Arnavji. I told you that day only that I can't accept your proposal. You and I are..""Due to my big status right? I am ready to sell all my property and will stay at your small house. Will you agree then?" Her eyes went teary seeing his genuine feelings and love for her. "Status is not everything Khushi. It doesn't matter to me whether you are rich or poor. All that matters to me is you, Only you. Pulling her close, he stared into her eyes deeply. Just tell me that you don't love me. Not for a second, not for a minute. Tell me that you have no feelings for me. The moments we shared in the last few days meant nothing to you. Tell me Khushi. I swear I will never look back at you again if you say No." But she remains silent and sobs covering her face with palm.

"I got my answer. From now onwards, I will never show my face to you EVER. Goodbye. Khushi gupta. Goodbye forever" Disappointed, he began to move away. By his every step, she felt someone snatching soul from her. Unable to take this anymore, she ran behind him and hugged him from behind.

"Please don't go. Please don't"

Arnsv removed her hand and began to walk. With a sudden jerk, she pulled him for a passionate hug. "I love you. I love you, only you. I got scared I thought it was an infatuation from your side. I thought how can the great Arnav Singh Raizada love an ordinary middle class gi- ""Shut up. You are not any ordinary girl. You are my life"

Present-

Khushi smiles delightfully and takes the rose from his hand and gives her approval.. His happiness is of no boundary. But hearing hiss from her end, he jerked up and saw a thorn pricked her tender finger. Angrily, he threw the rose off his feet.What are you doing?

"I don't tolerate anyone to hurt my love"

"Itna pyaar karte ho mujhse?" (You love me to this extent?)

"Sabse jyada" (More than anything)

He hugged her tight and says "I can't wait to make you Mrs. Raizada"Oblivious to them, someone from far keeping an eye on them from the time they were here..Being in a hugging position, Khushi gave a devilish smile.to that person who stands just opposite to them.

To be continued!

I have written 4 chapters on inkitt. I am regularly updating this story twice in a week. Hope you will like this as much as you like my other stories. Please leave your feedback and press vote button.